Wintreath Q&A

Wintreath Q&A: Ask Us Anything!

nn5nqnK.jpg

If you have questions, we (might) have answers!

Greetings to our friends in The North Pacific!

Part of the purpose of regions establishing relations with each other is to learn more about them and their communities, and hopefully over time to grow closer and find commonalities to base further relations from. We send out news releases and invitations to help expose who we are as a region and what we do, but nothing beats directly answering questions! If you'd like, ask me anything about Wintreath! If it isn't a question I can directly answer, I will find someone who can and relay it back to you. I look forward to answering any questions that you might have. :)

.noitseuq siht ekil sdrawkcab rewsna ruoy yaS ?efil fo gninaem eht si tahW

Cronaal:
rate tnp from 9 to 10.
10. :P Besides being one of the most stable GCRs, McMasterdonia and Egalotir made a lasting good impression of TNP in Wintreath during their time as Delegate and Minister of Foreign Affairs, culminating in the joint festival we had awhile back. It's unfortunate that they both fell pray to real life before we could see where things went from there, but such is life. :P

Syrixia:
.noitseuq siht ekil sdrawkcab rewsna ruoy yaS ?efil fo gninaem eht si tahW
=) !em rof yletanutrof...A&Q siht fo epocs eht edistuo s'ti ,htaertniW t'nsi taht ot rewsna eht fI

Bootsie:
Is it a coincidence that your region is an anagram with Winter hat?
Sorry for the double post...missed this post! :P

Yes...I'm not nearly clever enough to think up of a name as an anagram. Originally, Leutheria (who would become queen later on) and I came up with the name, and the process took almost two hours without trying to do anything clever like that. ;-;

Back