Minister of Culture
-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
PROPOSAL: To suspend the membership of The Most Serene Republic of Syrixia, and remove their delegate from the Deputy Chair seat.

PROPOSED BY: The Monarchy of Guslantis

INITIAL ARGUMENT FOR PROPOSAL: The Most Serene Republic of Syrixia has promised, with its annexation of Rhuvanland, that it will promote diplomacy. However, in the preceding weeks, Syrixia has allowed its protectorate to mobilize against Kannex, and go as far as want to fight a war. The Charter of our Organization clearly states that we must be a "shield of peace", however, these actions are nothing more than a "sword of violence". Peace should be promoted by the mother state of Syrixia, however, they clearly will sit around a let Rhuvanland declare war, which is not what a NPTO state should do.

I, personally, am against this due to Nebula's hostile actions against their ally Rhuvanland. I am, however, uneducated in the Rhuvanland happenings and may be incorrect.

This is most certainly incorrect, because Rhuvanland is a sovereign state and is not a protectorate of Syrixia. Syrixia does not control the Rhuvish government and its choices. The Protectorate of Rhuvanland ceased to exist after the Rhuvish reunification.

Let war happen. See if I give a damn, Minister Shaw. Please fight a war. Please let NPTO be nothing more than an organization for the weak.

-Leah Charles

We wish to apologise for the firing of one of our satellite weapons but it was deemed the only way to get peoples attention. The Khan has pledged the entirety of our military to support all NPTO peacekeeping attempts during this conflict.

NPTO is most certainly not an organization for the weak, but if one of its members is being attacked I believe her allies have a moral obligation to defend it. If not, Rhuvanland will be subjugated by Nebula and Nebula will have a puppet in this organization; as well as an obstacle to peace and the right of sovereignty.

Someone needs to have the courage. Someone needs to stand up to them, as they are a threat to peace and justice. Rhuvanland was courageous enough.

Guslantis will not fight. Period. The only orders from Akerman are to defend Guslantis and Pigletville.

We are not asking Guslantis to fight, but we do recognize that the war was practically inevitable. As we said recently on Fluttr (Check latest post) Syrixia wants to help NPTO to keep this conflict local and unescalated.

This is ridiculous -- the proposal is incorrect even factually. Rhuvanland did not mobilize against Kannex. It mobilized against Nebula, and for a good reason -- self-defense.

(OOC: Just because Rhuvanland and Syrixia are both my nations does not mean one does not control the other. I have let Rhuvanland become independent and the two nations have separate governments and are both independent states. Pin Rhuvanland, not Syrixia, for this, as they mobilized. Hell, Nebula made them mobilize by throwing up a blockade, so this should only add to the proposal to condemn them.)

We are staying neutral on this, however we are little bit supporting this proposal, but actually still neutral not supporting it yet.

Nebula is violating the national sovereignty of Rhuvanland, killing innocents in its war of aggression, and the NPTO is stuck debating whether or not to scold Syrixia? Ridiculous.

We thank the United States of New Sekai for its support of terrorism and gangsters, of imperialism and blatant invasions.

Kannex:
Nebula is violating the national sovereignty of Rhuvanland, killing innocents in its war of aggression, and the NPTO is stuck debating whether or not to scold Syrixia? Ridiculous.

We thank the United States of New Sekai for its support of terrorism and gangsters, of imperialism and blatant invasions.
We aren't supporting of any of this. How dare Kannex saying we support of terrorism and gangsters, of imperialism and blatant invasions! We are neutral and most intended to stay out most of the conflicts.

Plus, if Kannex tried to escalated this conflict. We will condemned you for this and more further non-military actions will be taking against Kannex.

Back