I accidentally resigned from WA

Johanness

TNPer
I just accidentally resigned from WA :headbang:
When I re-applied, I had to confirm the email thing again.
I won't be able to go onto my email for a while, do I lose my status, endorsements, and all other stuff?

You will lose your WA endorsements yes; you will also lose the ability to endorse other people. The nations you previously endorsed will lose your endorsement.

Once you rejoin, you'll be able to re-endorse them, and other nations will be able to endorse yours once again.

I wish Nationstates allowed you to Reapply without no confirmation link after you've just done one.
Sigh.
By the way, why do I have regional assembly? Is it like a WA exclusive or something?

No, the regional assembly is The North Pacific's Legislature, open to all Citizens. You do not require WA Membership for it. :)

Sytarenne:
Why do other citizens not have it then?
Either because they didn't maintain activity or because they, like me, chose not to be a part of it. I personally chose not to be in it so I could concentrate on RPing.

We have the residents mask for people like Darcania who have elected to not join the Regional Assembly and thus do not have the right to vote on RA business like legislation, elections and treaties. They are able to join the executive staff irrespective of whether they are members of the Regional Assembly or not.

We have the citizens mask for those who are part of the Regional Assembly who can vote on treaties, laws as well as both run for and vote in elections.

Back