Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
Guslantis:
Rhuvanland is rejected. The chair believes sovereignty in Rhuvanland has not been established, and as such, should not get an extra vote in our assembly, since it is heavily influenced by two existing NPTO members, Syrixia and Kannex. A vote shall be presented to the assembly to veto my rejection, if they see fit.
PROPOSAL: To overturn the Chair's decision to reject the application of the Federal Republic of Rhuvanland.

PROPOSED BY: The Most Serene Republic of Syrixia

INITIAL ARGUMENT FOR PROPOSAL: Rhuvanland is sovereign. Syrixia has rescinded its claims to East Rhuvanland and following talks with Kannex the country has been unified. General elections in Rhuvanland have elected a new Chancellor, President and Parliament, and recently the state governments of Rhuvanland have been formed. Although very recently reunified, the Rhuvish wheels are already in motion. Kannex and Syrixia have let go of Rhuvanland and all three nations have moved on, even though they are still close allies. Syrixia understands the Chair's concerns, however we assure the Chair that Rhuvanland has elected its own government and is now putting it to use.

All thoughts may be left below.

The delegation from the Kaiserreich Kannex seconds the proposal. "The government of the Federal Republic of Rhuvanland has the full confidence of the Kannexan Empire. Chancellor Agnes Liesel has been elected independently of any foreign influence and is the true representative of the people of Rhuvanland."

I am heavily against the proposal, obviously. Nothing could stop the delegates from Syrixia, Kannex, and their puppet, Rhuvanland from getting an extra vote and gaining a PC seat and the chair.

And how is Rhuvanland a puppet? We just talked about how they had free elections and how they created a new, united government. Rhuvanland is independent.

Again, why do you think Rhuvanland is a puppet state when there is evidence everywhere you look that rules against you?

Cronaal is against this decision for obvious reasons, Rhuvish terrorists have murdered a highly important figure of our nation, as well as yours and attempted to murder your national leader. It is highly unstable and this should be resolved first.

So perhaps what should be done is the solving of the Order debacle and then possibly just waiting until later for a new application? That seems to be the common message here.

The Order of the Loyal terrorist group is not based in the Federal Republic of Rhuvanland. The Federal Republic has no connections to the terrorist group. The Order is based in Syrixia and the Federal Republic has nothing to do with its acts of terrorism.

In addition, the Order's base was stormed last night by Syrixian and Ceretian troops as well as two Kaltian elites and its leaders were put on trial.

With the threat of the Order out of the way and the Rhuvish government now fully formed and settled in, we fail to see how Rhuvanland is unstable.

I would be in favor of a non-voting, non-office-holding, observer state. That way, Rhuvanland can get all the NPTO benefits, while not overpowering influence.

That seems fine. However I do think, like the DU, Rhuvanland should have the ability to debate as long as it doesn't vote. So it'd be at least able to have its opinions heard.

However on the topic of observer states I think this warrants its own discussion. I went ahead and added Rhuvanland to the list as an observer but the concept of an observer state should probably be more thoroughly discussed.

The objections to this question, while being posted (rightly) posted IC, are truly OOC. Nobody really wants two nations controlled by the same RL person in the NPTO assembly, notwithstanding differences in each nation's policy.

Back