Candidacy Declarations for NPTO Chair

RPI

TNPer
npto.png

Candidacy declarations may now be made for the NPTO Chair. Declarations will last for three days from this post.
All members of the Peace Council may not run, nor can the deputy chair, Syrixia.

Candidates
Meghan Trainor - Cascadia
Chester Kray - Cronaal
Senso Kyoki - New Sekai
Siegfried Megide - Kannex

Valid Nominees
Leah Charles - Guslantis

Declined Nominees
[Name unavailable] - Malvad

Invalid Nominees

If at least one of the nominated candidates doesn't accept their nomination, what happens to the Chairmanship? Do I become Acting Chairman?

Well, if another person doesn't accept their nomination within a day, we have a Chairman.

RPI:
Syrixia:
Edited the OP to include Cas in the candidates section.
You might leave that to me, please.
May I say again. I am the commissioner for this election, Syrixia. I will update the OP when necessary.

Mr Insanity, if you wish to run, you must retract your application for the Peace Council. Councilors may not serve as chairperson.

RPI:
RPI:
Syrixia:
Edited the OP to include Cas in the candidates section.
You might leave that to me, please.
May I say again. I am the commissioner for this election, Syrixia. I will update the OP when necessary.

Mr Insanity, if you wish to run, you must retract your application for the Peace Council. Councilors may not serve as chairperson.
Yeah I forgot about that. Can I either suspended or retract that application to The Peace Council?

I suppose I can allow you to suspend it; however, if you are elected, I would require you to reapply. If that is what you would like to do, I can announce it in the Peace Council.

I have annouced it to the PC.
Hayden Sharp; RPI representative:
New Sekai has informed me that they wish to suspend their application until the results of the NPTO chair vote are announced. I grant this suspension, and as soon as the results are announced, I will require an immediate decision from New Sekai as to whether or not the government wishes to keep their application up for discussion.
Please take note of the part that will require your immediate decision as to whether or not you would like to keep your application up for discussion after the results are announced of the election for chairperson.

RPI:
I have annouced it to the PC.
Hayden Sharp; RPI representative:
New Sekai has informed me that they wish to suspend their application until the results of the NPTO chair vote are announced. I grant this suspension, and as soon as the results are announced, I will require an immediate decision from New Sekai as to whether or not the government wishes to keep their application up for discussion.
Please take note of the part that will require your immediate decision as to whether or not you would like to keep your application up for discussion after the results are announced of the election for chairperson.
My decision are, if I get elected to be the chairperson, I will automatic retract my application. However, if I not get elected to be the chairperson, I will keep and unsuspense my application. Again, thank you.

Back