Invitation to First Wintreath Hearthstone Tournament

Invitation to First Wintreath Hearthstone Tournament

I0R9N6b.jpg

This is what our tournament would look like if we had a budget. Maybe next time?

Greetings, friends of Wintreath!

As someone that has envisioned competitive e-sports taking root in NationStates, I'm happy to announce that our region is preparing to host our very first Hearthstone tournament, and of course you are invited! For more about the event, please see the message below from the host of the tournament, Hugsim. If you're a Hearthstone player and are interested please consider signing up! We hope to see you there!

Hello there everyone! This is Hugsim, the host of the first Wintrean Hearthstone tournament speaking live, from wonderful Wintreath.

Hearthstone is an online collectible card game from Blizzard, the creators of Starcraft and World of Warcraft. It's surprisingly easy to get into, and has countless of hours of fun in store for you.

Hearthstone became popular in the region after it was voted April's Game of the Month which lead to several citizens playing against each other every now and then, and one thing lead to another, and now we're here with a tournament soon to begin!

The signups end on Friday the 29th. Hope to see you there!

- Hugsim

Most sincerely yours,
9rffIwo.png

Inric Nordrim Kestar (Wintermoot I of Wintreath)
Monarch and Founder of Wintreath
Ambassador to The North Pacific

Back