Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
The East Pigletville Times

Ministry of Science founded
Big news came from the Thomas Building today as the Ministry of Information announced that the draft of a new ministry by Madam Leah Charles had been accepted, and that a new Ministry of Science would be created. The ministry, as laid out in Charles' draft, would promote the science and technology of the city of Carrotopolis and the rest of the country. As with each ministry, a minister has been appointed, who then appointed her own associate minister. Andrea Reeder, a well-known chemist from Carrotopolis has been appointed to head the ministry, and has selected Alicia Burns as her associate minister. Burns' former position as Associate Minister of Information as since been filled by Ayuda, becoming the first AI Associate Minister.

Guslantis leaves the Democratic Union
DU Representative, John Delford, announced to the public today that with further discussion with former president, Abigail Hilley, and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Jordan Tucker, the prestigious nation would be leaving the halls of the Democratic Union. John Delford refused to speak to the press on the issue, however, the queen was most esteemed to speak on his behalf. "As the leading figure of the Treaty of Pigletville, I know that peace was and is our biggest concern in this region. I prompted Mr. Tucker to join the Democratic Union to help balance us and make us forced into peace, and I will admit it has. However, with the creation of the North Pacific Treaty Organization and the era of peace initiated by Madam Charles, I'm sorry to say we have no use for an organization that is inclusive such as that, therefore, we will be cutting our ties. To other members of NPTO, our choice is not representative of the organization. We are sovereign, and we must choose a path to best fit our needs."

A Royal Baby is on the way
After many rumors have circulated whether Princess Victoria will become the heir apparent to the Guslant throne or if it shall pass on to the next eligible heir, however, things changed when Queen Hilley announced that a new baby would be born to the Hilley throne. While the gender is still unknown, the press asked the Hilleys who would assume the throne after them. King Hilley responded to the press and had the following to say, "While we do not know yet the gender of our second child, it does concern me not to know the heir to my throne. Therefore, after much thought, Madam Leah Charles has been chosen as my heir presumptive. In addition to the new promotion in our hierarchy, she has also been named as Duchess of Augustus Town. I hope everyone will be in attendance of my child's birth and that you wish Charles well in her new status."​

Back