Concerning the Blips

Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
See my profile? Now pan your eyes down below my profile to see a few yellow blip things. I see those, and I don't see those on the profiles of others. Those have been on my profile for a while, possibly since a couple days after when I came on the forum for the first time.

What the heck are they? Does anyone know what they are and why I have them?

Syrixia:
See my profile? Now pan your eyes down below my profile to see a few yellow blip things. I see those, and I don't see those on the profiles of others. Those have been on my profile for a while, possibly since a couple days after when I came on the forum for the first time.

What the heck are they? Does anyone know what they are and why I have them?
Those are warnings, you don't want them to turn orange.

What Bootsie said. When a moderator gives you a warning, one "yellow blip" will turn a deep orangish color. For reference, you can go here to read about the warning system.

I see.

I'm not sure, but I think it looks like two of the five are orange, probably because during the first days of my tenure here in TNP I was a...less than honorable member of our community, with RP godmodding to boot. XD. Thankfully I've changed.

That said, is there any way I can get rid of those two orange ones?

From RPI's link:
When a player has received an increase in warning level, this will not automatically be reduced at any time. After the warning level has been in place six months, a player may appeal to the moderation team for that warning level increase to be removed. This is not automatic, but will be considered in the light of behaviour since the warning was imposed. Should an appeal be unsuccessful no further appeal will be considered for three months.

Syrixia:
I see.

I'm not sure, but I think it looks like two of the five are orange, probably because during the first days of my tenure here in TNP I was a...less than honorable member of our community, with RP godmodding to boot. XD. Thankfully I've changed.

That said, is there any way I can get rid of those two orange ones?
It does not appear to me that you have any warnings (I am a moderator). You're fine. This is what it would look like if you had two warnings: http://i.imgur.com/LOyQtyH.png. And, mods usually notify the person being warned that they are being warned.

I've been warned. Once by Flemingovia after a post I really wanna forget in Astarial's coronation thread and the other time somewhere else where I don't remember, but it was quite early in my tenure here in TNP.

Syrixia:
I've been warned. Once by Flemingovia after a post I really wanna forget in Astarial's coronation thread and the other time somewhere else where I don't remember, but it was quite early in my tenure here in TNP.
Really? I cannot see any warnings to you.

Oh, then no. But then how come two of my blips are slightly thinner and look orange?

I honestly couldn't say. I don't see that on my end. I could ask an admin to look at it if you'd like, but I think it's on your end. :/

Eluvatar has checked your warning history; he says you have no warning history, and that you have no warnings now. All good now? :P

Your warning level is at 0%. You have never received an official warning. All the orange squares appear uniform in color to me.

Could be your monitor.

As an active admin, (GBM is an admin emeritus), I can confirm you do not have any warnings.

If you had a warning, each warning would have an explanation that you could get to by hovering your mouse or pointer. That would explain each warning issued, and when it was imposed.

You are clean as a whistle.

Back