Minecraft thread

I have a Minecraft server hosted for my UCR, Kingdom of Alexandria. It's really quiet as RL has taken up a lot of our time over the last month or so. :/

I do yes. I'm happy to open up Alexandria's minecraft server to whoever wants to join it, it may as well get some use since I'm paying for it anyway.

Of all the days for us to discover a problem with our permission groups, we've just found one. I'll work on fixing it tomorrow. Not doing it at 3:45am.

I think TNP needs a minecraft server, and that every time there's a new delegate they should get the Console. That way we could have our leader be the admin too! :D

Right now we are using Ravenclaw's server. It is having problems with multiplayer though, so we can't play just yet.

Basically, there was a kink in the permissions that we didn't notice. We're working on it now.

I hate Minecraft server permissions. But yes, testing appears to show it works properly. (This is a relatively new server)

Syrixia:
I think TNP needs a minecraft server, and that every time there's a new delegate they should get the Console. That way we could have our leader be the admin too! :D
That is a terrible idea on so many levels.

I agree that it'd be a very bad idea. It'd be dangerous on so many levels.

Back