An Invitation to Werewolf IV

An Invitation to Werewolf IV
Greetings to our friends!

I'm pleased to be able to forward you this invitation from Wintreath to the fourth iteration of our regional Werewolf game! This time one of our new Citizens, Laurentus, will be running the game, but it should be as fun as the past games we've put on! We hope to see you there! The invitation contains the link needed to join, and you don't have to apply for anything to sign up, just register on our forum if you don't already have an account.

Hey there everyone, Pengu here with another friendly Werewolf announcement! Werewolf IV is kicking off its sign ups right now, with Laurentus taking the reigns! He's got quite a game in store for us, using Monty Python's: The Holy Grail as his theme. Here's how he describes the game:

So the theme for Werewolf IV is going to be Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and the object is to try and get past the Bridgekeeper and get to -- you guessed it -- the holy grail!

But it's not that simple. During the day phase, someone will get nominated to face the Bridgekeeper's 3 riddles (the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow may or may not be included), and whoever gets the most votes will be forced to do so. Failing even one of the 3 riddles will mean instant death in a fiery pit just below the bridge.

At night, the two (or possibly more, depending on how many people participate) disguised French knights will try to eliminate one member of the party at camp, while Arthur tries to identify who among his party are the French knights, and Sir Galahad the Pure and Sir Robin the not-quite-so-brave-as-Sir-Lancelot try to defend one person each night. Sir Lancelot has the power to kill one person independently each night for up to 3 nights. Sir Lancelot is a bit of a tool, and is just as likely to kill an innocent as a bad guy, making him the vigilante of this game of werewolf, although he owes his allegiance to the good guys. There may also be a seer for the bad guys as well depending on the number of players that we get!

Sounds interesting right? I encourage anyone who wants to take part to come on over and sign up today!

You can sign up for the game here: wintreath.com/forums/index.php?topic=2218.0

I hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
Gabriel S. Penguon (Aka Pengu)
Penguon2.png

Back