Bonjour from Savartia

Savartia

TNPer
(No, I'm just a French learner.)

So...hi. I'm Savartia, I didn't really see any need to leave TNP, and after seeing the vote count in this region dramatically stacked against the current SC resolution, I decided what the hell, might as well join. I've been playing NS on-and-off for the past couple of years, so I'm no slouch when it comes to the game (this will be my 3rd nation). I live in California, which is obviously the best state in the Union, but it's tempered because I have to live in Fresno :headbang: Also my dad is from Ohio, which is interesting I guess. And...that's about it, I guess. :rum:

Savartia:
(No, I'm just a French learner.)

So...hi. I'm Savartia, I didn't really see any need to leave TNP, and after seeing the vote count in this region dramatically stacked against the current SC resolution, I decided what the hell, might as well join. I've been playing NS on-and-off for the past couple of years, so I'm no slouch when it comes to the game (this will be my 3rd nation). I live in California, which is obviously the best state in the Union, but it's tempered because I have to live in Fresno :headbang: Also my dad is from Ohio, which is interesting I guess. And...that's about it, I guess. :rum:
Welcome to the North Pacific, buddy! :hello:

'Ello and Welcome to The North Pacific! :)

I'm Andrew, the Minister of Home Affairs. This is one of the best regions that anyone could ever be in. In here we have a huge multicultural community that likes to play NationStates and that has interests in a wide variety of areas including:

Legislating (Regional Assembly and World Assembly)
Roleplaying (Democratic Union, Embassy Program, and story role plays)
Taking part in the Executive Branch (Executive Staff)
And much more! :D

So again, do get comfortable and I look forward to seeing you so more around our forum and region! Welcome again to The North Pacific!

Welcome to my Giraffe Kingdom, slave. Have fun scrubbing the floors. :lol:
Do well and I throw you a stick of celery. :P

Savartia:
I live in California, which is obviously the best state in the Union, but it's tempered because I have to live in Fresno :headbang:
Wait... California is part of the US? :shock:

Welcome here anyways!

Back