What the börk is happening in Lazarus?

Great Bights Mum:
The Church of Satan:
Gracius, sure, by NS rules the delegate is free to do as he pleases. HOWEVER the rogue delegate Stujenske agreed to abide by the laws set forth by The People's Republic of Lazarus. His decision to enlist foreign troops to subvert the constitutional government with which he agreed to serve is a violation of the trust placed in him by the other members of the community and illegal by the laws he voluntarily agreed to uphold.

If Tomb had decided to banject you, the members of TNP government and any citizen that refused to support him you would be of the same opinion as me and the other members of The People's Republic of Lazarus. You're free to be a hypocrite, but remember that the opinion of a hypocrite isn't worth the time it takes to express it. However if you would support a rogue delegate taking over a region you've invested time and effort into then maybe you don't belong in said region.
Not to speak for GM, but while he wouldn't necessarily offer material support to a rogue delegate, he certainly believes the delegate has a supreme right to rule as he sees fit. You can say a lot of things about GM, but he's no hypocrite.

My own views are a polar opposite. The delegate's job is to serve the people. It's sad to see Lazarus in a state of upheaval because someone wants to play "King of the Hill." Sure, Gameplay, in it's simplistic construction, allows it. But to engage in it ignores the more sophisticated aspects like diplomacy, team-building and compromise.
This. ^

Syrixia:
I've done some browsing around the NPO forum, and it seems like the Pacific is full of really nice and kind people.

So, that said, why are you guys helping a rogue delegate do unconstitutional and highly illegal acts?
Sorry, Syr, spent all day out due to my daughter's sports festival, and am now leaving for a week on the beach. I'll get back to you on Monday, as I don't have forum access from my mobile. I can do in game messages if you'd like. I'll get back to you, I had only a few minutes.

Sorry, was on a short LOA. Not sure yet if this has blown over or is still using up my oxygen.

GBM has the right of it though, from my point of view. The Delegate supports the constitutional government of TNP, therefore, I also support the constitutional government of TNP. Since my WA nation is in TNP then it is extremely unlikely that I could offer any tangible material support to a Delegate in any other region, classified as 'rogue' or otherwise.

Back