-
-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
The Chairman, Stujenske, just banjected the previous chairman, declared the judiciary void, and (from what I understand) illegally voided the bill of Rights.

#tnp-cabinet:
[01:03:52] <@Asta> So apparently there is a development in lazarus
[01:03:59] <@Asta> if we have embassies, we may want to consider closing them
[01:04:20] <Andre> ^
[01:07:49] <-- r3n has quit (Quit: leaving)
[01:08:44] <Eluvatar> Yes
[01:08:48] <Eluvatar> Taijitu is going that way too btw
[01:09:19] <@Asta> k
[01:09:22] <@Asta> elu send a message to tomb?
[01:09:24] <@Asta> I gotta run soon
[01:09:40] <Eluvatar> I should sleep soon myself
[01:09:50] <Eluvatar> how about an Exec Council topic?
[01:09:52] <Eluvatar> Chambers
[01:09:59] <Andre> I can remind him
[01:10:06] <Andre> Im gonna be herer for the next few hours
[01:10:10] <Andre> *here :P
[01:10:10] <Eluvatar> oh good :)

There is absolutely no legit reason for Lazarus to suppress Eluvatar’s post in that way without even an explanation. It was a move that was totally unnecessary and unacceptable. I am interested in why the current Chairman is acting the way he is, is there an announcement explaining his actions?

I will contact Egalotir to draft an embassy closure message to send to them and to withdraw our current ambassador from there.

Thank you,

~ Tomb

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
There is absolutely no legit reason for Lazarus to suppress Eluvatar’s post in that way without even an explanation. It was a move that was totally unnecessary and unacceptable. I am interested in why the current Chairman is acting the way he is, is there an announcement explaining his actions?

I will contact Egalotir to draft an embassy closure message to send to them and to withdraw our current ambassador from there.

Thank you,

~ Tomb

There have been some announcements that touch on the subject.

This, from Pergamon, is the most detailed:

[img=600,337]http://i.imgur.com/FiTMsq7.png[/img]

Stujenske's announcement was limited to a short paragraph saying he'd be expecting merging the Judicial District into the Chairman's prerogative and expecting more loyalty.

A resistance is being organized by former chairman Funkadelia, with the support of very nearly the entire government from what I can tell (prior to Stujenske's actions).

I have composed a report on the situation and shared it with the Delegate and some friendly regions' representatives.

Back