Discrimination against men in the workplace (WHITE PEOPLE ONLY)

Speaking as a 26 year old white male working in Silicon Valley, I feel the burdens of discrimination in my every day work life. For instance:

-Society does not allow me to wear boob shirts, and indeed I have no boobs to begin with
-Companies would rather hire young white males, so I'm constantly inundated with recruiter spam and forced to accept higher salaries than my female colleagues for the same work performed.
-My female colleagues won't cook or make sandwiches for me on demand. :pinch:

White men, tell us how you feel discriminated against in the workplace or in life.

Alternatively, tell us of a time when you inadvertently obtained a boner in an inopportune time in the workplace, like for example during an important presentation etc :)

As a white man, every time I hold the door open for a woman she hardly even says "thank you", let alone asks me out to dinner. thanks feminism.

I hate it when being a white male means police officers and security guards treat me with basic levels of respect. I mean, I can't get restrained by a police officer even if I'm breaking the law right in front of them.

i hate it when welfare queens take these handouts from the government. the only handout i ever took was my white skin when i was born with it.

edit: as a white man, i consider myself a monarchist. it always just made more sense to me than democracy.

Ah, thank you for this thread. It is nice to finally be able to share some of my struggles as a white male.

1) People are generally very nice to me, and it is hard sometimes not to feel bad that no one ever crosses the street to avoid me. Am I not scary enough? :(
2) About my job: No one assumes that I am a felony hire. I am JUST as CAPABLE of committing a felony as the next person.
3) In meetings it would be nice if someone else would maybe take charge of the direction of the meeting, but it seems to always fall to me to talk the most.

Democratic Donkeys:
3) In meetings it would be nice if someone else would maybe take charge of the direction of the meeting, but it seems to always fall to me to talk the most.
You? Talk the most? With 17k+ posts, why am I not surprised? :P

Back