SC Admission of SillyString

SillyString

TNPer
-
-
The Security Council has approved an application by SillyString to join the Security Council. The vote was 5-0 in favor. Please discuss!

Naturally, as the individual in question, I will neither be participating in the following discussion nor motioning it to vote.

Not much to discuss, as I see. SillyString admirably oversaw the delegacy as it was transferred to Tomb. I support her acceptance.

I think SillyString is very qualified to join the SC, definitely voting 'aye' when this goes to vote. :D

Sillystring is a dangerously amusing substance which should be banned in any place as serious as The North Pacific Security Council. Firmly opposed.

:fish:

(Actually seems sensible let's do it.)

I'll say the same thing I said in the SC discussion of her application, cause it bears repeating:
I cannot think of a more highly qualified and desirable candidate for the security council. SillyString is well versed in gameplay mechanics and feeder influence especially. She has been instrumental in restoring democratic governance to multiple GCRs during coups. Her management of this transition as vice delegate is proof positive that she has the motivation, skills, and experience to be a great asset to the Security Council. Full support.

Full support. Seeing as there most likely wont be any oppositions to this admission, should we proceed to a vote or do we have to wait for a certain period of time?

Andrew:
Full support. Seeing as there most likely wont be any oppositions to this admission, should we proceed to a vote or do we have to wait for a certain period of time?
You may move for a vote whenever.

Two motions have been made to send this to vote. It will be on the Voting Floor soon.

Back