You get pulled over with...

I remember this game from another forum that no longer exists, but I am going to do my best to recreate it from memory.

How to play: The premise of the game is you just got pulled over by the police. The officer walks up and sees (what the person above you says) in your car. What are you going to say to get you out of being arrested or getting a citation(ticket). After you write what you would say, you write a list of items for the person below you.

Example:
The person above you: Police dog, a ski mask, and a box of stolen diamonds.

You: I work as a volunteer at the police station. I am transporting evidence to court as well as taking Brutus here for a walk. Also the ski mask if from my skiing trip I took last week.

A TV that barely fits in your car and the maintenance keys to Best Buy.

I work for Best Buy. This TV is broken, and I'm taking it to be repaired.

A bag of white powder, three passed out passengers, and a shovel.

That powder is actually brownie mix. I am making brownies later. I just picked up my friends from the bar and it appears they have passed out, and the shovel I found on the side of the road. It looked like it was in good shape so I grabbed it.

A box of C-4, a large drill, and a box of latex gloves.

The C4 is a delivery for a demolition company, and they also asked for an extra drill. I carry around a box of latex gloves because I'm a germophobe.

Assorted fresh human body parts, a bloodstained saw, and a significant sum of money.

I was cosplaying as Hannibal Lecter for a haunted house and the fair paid me to do it.

Stolen government documents.

I was taking them back to the Government from a crime scene.

Fifteen chickens, seven dogs and a folded christmas tree.

Not really suspicious. Carry on.

Suspicious droids that we are looking for.

I was transporting them to an orphanage down to the road.

Five hundred thousand squashed ants, seventy bee hives and a massive rhino corpse.

The rhino was found in my neighbor's back yard one morning, the ants were inside the corpse, and I'm a beekeeper. And my neighbor doesn't have a truck.

many, many 55-gallon drums of lube.

Ever see those extremely realistic body parts made of bread? I popped by a place that makes those about 15 miles down thereabouts.

Nuclear launch codes.

...They caught on fire accidentally, I'm transporting these for the government. Anything else is classified *flashes badge*

Kidnapped, unconscious children and chloroform.

They're all sick and chloroform is the only medicine, side effects include signs of struggle and exhaustion.

Another police officer, tied up.

Back