Discussion: SillyString's Application to the SC

SillyString

TNPer
-
-
SillyString:
I, SillyString, a Minnow (273 SPDR) with 556 endorsements, apply to join the Security Council.

This application will be discussed for a minimum of two days. A vote will be scheduled when once the minimum discussion period has passed, and once a motion for a vote has been made and seconded.

Naturally, as the applicant, I will not be participating in the discussion except to open and close it and voting.

I cannot think of a more highly qualified and desirable candidate for the security council. SillyString is well versed in gameplay mechanics and feeder influence especially. She has been instrumental in restoring democratic governance to multiple GCRs during coups. Her management of this transition as vice delegate is proof positive that she has the motivation, skills, and experience to be a great asset to the Security Council. Full support.

Crushing Our Enemies:
I cannot think of a more highly qualified and desirable candidate for the security council. SillyString is well versed in gameplay mechanics and feeder influence especially. She has been instrumental in restoring democratic governance to multiple GCRs during coups. Her management of this transition as vice delegate is proof positive that she has the motivation, skills, and experience to be a great asset to the Security Council. Full support.
Of course you can't.

I'm no more inclined to support this application than I was COE's for the same reason.

It seems to me that the endotarting that SS engaged in when they should have instead have been facilitating Tomb's assumption of the in-game Deleacy, leaves me concerned as to motive and intent.

I question how that has played out just so SS could apply to join the Council. I would feel better about it if the application had taken place after SS's term as Vice Delegate and in-game Acting Delegate were concluded so as to avoid the appearance of impropriety and manipulation.

I will not be supporting this applicant at this time. If it is withdrawn until aftert they're out of office, that would be a different question.

Grosse, first of all, while I do appreciate the fact that you’re looking out after me, I do not need anyone to speak for me. If I ever doubted Asta’s loyalty to me as Delegate, I would have spoken out and dealt with the situation. Secondly, Asta has kept the in-game Delegacy in excellent shape, and COE and her have worked and are working very by coordinating with our allies to get me into the in-game seat. Therefore, I thank Asta for her help and I will be voting Aye when the time comes.

Back