Formal Letter of Congratulations

Pauline Bonaparte

Her Worshipfulness
-
TNP Nation
Floresque
Discord
DivaythFyr
[img=186,182]http://wiki.taijitu.org/w/images/thumb/b/be/Diplomat_seal.svg/565px-Diplomat_seal.svg.png[/img]
Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu
Taijitu Foreign Service
Ecclésidi, 10 Tonnerral, AR 1
(Friday, March 6, 2015 O.S.)​

The Honorable Tomb, Delegate of the North Pacific,

On behalf of the Ecclesia of the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu, it is my pleasure to formally extend you my congratulations on your recent victory in the special election for Delegate of the North Pacific. As one of Taijitu's oldest allies, the North Pacific and the Citizens' Democracy share a special relationship, democratic forms of government, and kindred ties spanning nearly a decade. For these reasons, among others, Taijitu takes a special interest in the elections of the North Pacific, and watches the results of each delegate election closely.

I believe I can speak for the Ecclesia when I say that I was pleased to see a committed, intelligent, and dedicated individual such as Tomb elected to the delegacy. Tomb expresses the utmost professionalism in his work, a respect towards others, and a cunning eye towards foreign policy. The Citizens' Democracy looks forward to maintaining our long and beneficial relationship with the North Pacific throughout Tomb's term, and wishes him only the very best.

Vive la Taijitu! Vive le Pacifique Nord!

With congratulations,

Myroria_signature.png

Myroria, Citizen-Diplomat of Taijitu

Thank you so much for the kind words and congratulations, Myroria. It is an honor to have such a great and long-lasting friendship with Taijitu, and I do look forward to seeing this relationship between our two regions continue and prosper. Please pass on my gratitude and greetings to the Citizen-Delegate Allama and the Ecclesia.

Thank you,

~ Tomb

Back