Request for clarification.

Iskandar

TNPer
I would like proper clarification, and exact copy of my posts (or screenshots) where I supposed to name female moderators and I quote "They were the ones where you called female GCR delegates whores."

I do recall offering money to female moderators and for private time with me. But that does not name them anything or doesn't specifically states It was meant as prostitution proposition. Even so I had never used words like "whore" or such.

Few of ss of my posts and what was going on that evening.
25uqjxl.jpg

2cpvll0.jpg

I am unable to show posts that were suppressed by sillystring and without them I don't think I can prove what I stated was not offensive. Obviously some minds are somewhere else all the time and think that what they think is what others meant or mean.

Accusing someone of calling others a whore is a big no- no. ( I repeat again, I have never used that word)

Yes I do like to insult religions, and communists but not in the manner that would break the rules of engagement.

I took screenshots at the time, anticipating that they would be deleted by the mods.

Screenshot%20from%202015-02-28%20115152.png
Screenshot%20from%202015-02-28%20115158.png

Saying that women should "service" you has absolutely zero ambiguity, and the NS mods agreed.

To the Court: I am not sure if this belongs here since it is not directly an appeal of the ban, so I feel free to move it to the Delegate's Government if you wish.

Thanks, I didn't know that.

aacaxe.jpg

Those following posts were meant for Yy4u.
Yy4u is not member of TNP and neither is a moderator or was moderator.

I believe those posts were taken out of context of what they meant. (and meaning of it was applied from my post hour or so later)

I didn't do it as appeal as I decided to respect decisions made. As a person though I required to speak/write to get it straight.

None of this has anything to do with any moderators, TNP or otherwise. It has to do with you calling female GCR delegates whores.

SillyString:
None of this has anything to do with any moderators, TNP or otherwise. It has to do with you calling female GCR delegates whores.
again, I did not state that. Thus I understand Yy4u is GCR delegate? Even so I offered him check. For servicing me; as we were speaking about trolling. Thus brings us to old sandwich joke.

It's not insult, and its not directed at GCR delegates.

Personally, I think whoever the post was intended for is irrelevant. If you use the TNP regional message board to offer another player money in return for being serviced, you ought to be looking at a one way ticket to Kandarin.

flemingovia:
Personally, I think whoever the post was intended for is irrelevant. If you use the TNP regional message board to offer another player money in return for being serviced, you ought to be looking at a one way ticket to Kandarin.
It was obvious to be a harmless joke, and Yy4u was fully aware of that at the time.
(as i've noticed someone misunderstood it we stopped playing that path immediately.)

Either way, I never stated anyone to be a whore; (and I find that offensive, that someone tells me I've called someone a whore.)

ps. i didn't offer money - i offered cheque. Where does it say I cannot pay/offer for whatever what kind of unspecified services from other players, this even could be a role-play that moderation was not aware off. (not any kind of sexual services someone from moderation come up with)

As example : Did you ever offer a company to provide a service for certain amount of money? It brings my questions is TNP strictly non - capitalistic; where players can't speak about money?

If you came up to me in a pub and offered me money (whether as cash or a cheque) to service you, I do not think it would be an unreasonable assumption that you thought i was a prostitute.

I am willing to accept that it was a joke, albeit in bad taste, but I am afraid the "it was a cheque not cash, and the services were not specified" argument will not wash.

SillyString:
Iskandar:
(and I find that offensive, that someone tells me I've called someone a whore.)
Try not calling people whores, and you won't have to be told what you've done. ;)
Problem is Silly, I haven't called anyone whore; and you are insulting me by stating i did.

Yep, I'm gonna go ahead and have this moved to the Delegate's Government, since it does not seem to be an appeal.

And as a note, I don't care if you're insulted. You did what you did, and I'm calling you on it.

SillyString:
Yep, I'm gonna go ahead and have this moved to the Delegate's Government, since it does not seem to be an appeal.

And as a note, I don't care if you're insulted. You did what you did, and I'm calling you on it.
there differences on what I did, and what you did. You are pulling words into my mouth that I did not say.

Even lets say I meant it; I did not say it.

Regardless of my personal opinion regarding Iskandar's RMB posts, I am uncomfortable with the government's response. The BOR states, "Any ejected or banned nation shall have prompt and immediate recourse to judicial review of the matter." I'm just not seeing this occurring. Thoughts?

Great Bights Mum:
Regardless of my personal opinion regarding Iskandar's RMB posts, I am uncomfortable with the government's response. The BOR states, "Any ejected or banned nation shall have prompt and immediate recourse to judicial review of the matter." I'm just not seeing this occurring. Thoughts?
I informed Iscadar of his rights via TG as soon as I banned him. He knows he has that right. It is his choice as to whether to exercise it.

Yeah, this seems like one big pile of troll turds.

You do not go around calling female players prostitutes - and that is exactly what Iskandar did, his denials are pathetic - and get to remain in polite company. Iskandar broke NS rules - hence the RMB post deletions - and Section 6.5.30 of the Legal Code empowers Asta to ban him from the region as such. She provided the required notification of such, and Iskandar has declined to use his right of appeal to judicial review. As such, there is nothing to deal with.

Stop feeding the troll.

Back