NPTO Peacekeeping Forces

Nation Name of Applicant: The United States of Cronaal
Nation(s) in Conflict: Cronaal
Approximate Number of Troops Needed: 500, 250 in Rodon and 250 in Edeshire
Actions that need to be handled by NPTO: With the ever growing slums and the lack of food, tensions between the authorities and the civilians are growing rapidly by the day and there is a high thread of rioting that Cronaal can simply not afford.

Nation Name: The Holy Empire of Sirisea
Commander: Ned Millard
Troops: 6,000
Base City: The Eternal City of Pleford
Greek Letter for Naming Purposes (you may not repeat one of the team name symbols): Pi
Other Info: I still need to claim a spot on the region map, I will do that momentarily...

Nation Name of Applicant: Syrixia
Nation(s) in Conflict: McMasterdonia
Approximate Number of Troops Needed: However many are necessary.
Actions that need to be handled by NPTO: McMasterdonia is mired in a civil war between religious extremists and royalist forces. Syrixia is concerned for the safety of its treaty ally and begs NPTOPF to take action, so no further damage is done.

Cronaal:
Nation Name of Applicant: The United States of Cronaal
Nation(s) in Conflict: Cronaal
Approximate Number of Troops Needed: 500, 250 in Rodon and 250 in Edeshire
Actions that need to be handled by NPTO: With the ever growing slums and the lack of food, tensions between the authorities and the civilians are growing rapidly by the day and there is a high thread of rioting that Cronaal can simply not afford.

Discussion by the Council is now in session

Corporal Clegg:
Nation Name: The Holy Empire of Sirisea
Commander: Ned Millard
Troops: 6,000
Base City: The Eternal City of Pleford
Greek Letter for Naming Purposes (you may not repeat one of the team name symbols): Pi
Other Info: I still need to claim a spot on the region map, I will do that momentarily...

Accepted. I will add you momentarily

Syrixia:
Nation Name of Applicant: Syrixia
Nation(s) in Conflict: McMasterdonia
Approximate Number of Troops Needed: However many are necessary.
Actions that need to be handled by NPTO: McMasterdonia is mired in a civil war between religious extremists and royalist forces. Syrixia is concerned for the safety of its treaty ally and begs NPTOPF to take action, so no further damage is done.

Discussion by the Council is now in session.

Just another quick note...

I think I was removed from the list of active members and I made another application in the app thread.

Thanks again, Bootsie! ^_^

Mr Insanity:
Nation Name of Applicant: The United States of New Sekai.
Nation(s) in Conflict: The United States of New Sekai and The Confederate States of New Sekai.
Approximate Number of Troops Needed: 4,000 troops. (I think.)
Actions that need to be handled by NPTO: To help us The United States of New Sekai, To protect and controlled The west side of The New Sekai Demilitarized Zone: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7416504/1/?x=90#new .
Bump.

Nation Name of Applicant: The Kingdom of Plembobria
Nation(s) in Conflict: Plembobria, McMasterdonia
Approximate Number of Troops Needed: 3,000-4,000
Actions that need to be handled by NPTO: A detachment of reinforcements may be needed as a deterrent to a possible McMasterdonian invasion.

plembobria:
Nation Name of Applicant: The Kingdom of Plembobria
Nation(s) in Conflict: Plembobria, McMasterdonia
Approximate Number of Troops Needed: 3,000-4,000
Actions that need to be handled by NPTO: A detachment of reinforcements may be needed as a deterrent to a possible McMasterdonian invasion.
Approved. Nicknamed Navy Angola. Expediting to Peace Council Chairman.

Back