Friends call me Nessie (Also spies)
-
Pronouns
Snek
TNP Nation
Territorio di Nessuno
Discord
Nessie
Citizen and friends of The North Pacific, it's with great pleasure that i inform you that the inscriptions to The 2015 TNP Quidditch Cup are now open.
The tournament will be held in April/May in The Disputed Territories of Territorio di Nessuno and it's open to all Nations that wish to partecipate.
If you are interested to join, please sent me a TG and i will answer giving you all the instructions you need.
Registration will end on Tuesday February 10th at 00:00 (your local time).

And how exactly will quidditch be played? Flying brooms do not exist in RL and are in no way attainable in the NS world as well.

Syrixia:
And how exactly will quidditch be played? Flying brooms do not exist in RL and are in no way attainable in the NS world as well.
Seriously, this is probably the ONLY sports thread who can work and you complain of its credibility?!

There is such a thing as Muggle Quidditch....I've played it. Its awesome. The Golden Snitch is a neutral player who runs around with a tag rugby belt on and a tennis ball in a duster attached to it. Players run round with brooms held between their legs throwing different coloured volleyballs through rings while dodging others balls being thrown at them. One of the few sports in the world where you have to have mixed gender identity teams too.

I played it before, and it was awesome, but then some older kid started playing dirty, and it sucked. It was in a state park/forest/whatever, and so another kid on his team also pushed me into some bush with a bunch of thorns. That quickly made it not awesome for me.

Sounds interesting. Will there be an official betting pool?

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Lord Ravenclaw:
Sounds interesting. Will there be an official betting pool?
Helloooo, this is Nessie we're tallking about. Of course there will be.
Maybe yes, when there will be more participants.
Would you like to participate Lord Ravenclaw?

I would have to check with the International Confederation of Wizards. The ICW is meeting in Geneva soon and I need to be there. Cauldron Bottoms, Broom-regulation and flying carpets look to dominate our agenda and that is just from people arriving!

Lord Ravenclaw:
I would have to check with the International Confederation of Wizards. The ICW is meeting in Geneva soon and I need to be there. Cauldron Bottoms, Broom-regulation and flying carpets look to dominate our agenda and that is just from people arriving!
Let me know before tuesday.

Nessuno:
Citizen and friends of The North Pacific, it's with great pleasure that i inform you that the inscriptions to The 2015 TNP Quidditch Cup are now open.
The tournament will be held in April/May in The Disputed Territories of Territorio di Nessuno and it's open to all Nations that wish to partecipate.
If you are interested to join, please sent me a TG and i will answer giving you all the instructions you need.
Inscriptions? Is that the word you meant to use?

Morheim:
There is such a thing as Muggle Quidditch....I've played it. Its awesome. The Golden Snitch is a neutral player who runs around with a tag rugby belt on and a tennis ball in a duster attached to it. Players run round with brooms held between their legs throwing different coloured volleyballs through rings while dodging others balls being thrown at them. One of the few sports in the world where you have to have mixed gender identity teams too.
Another is korfball, which is another awesome game. I spent many years ferrying my children to korfball matches.

flemingovia:
Nessuno:
I'm italian, if there is a better word, please tell me.
Are you interested to join?

Nessuno:
flemingovia:
Nessuno:
Inscriptions isn't the right word - applications maybe? But nobody cares, Nessie, we know you're Italian, we know what you mean, and I do think your English is really very good! Much better than my Italian, which ends at 'Chao'!

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Nessuno:
flemingovia:
Nessuno:
Inscriptions isn't the right word - applications maybe? But nobody cares, Nessie, we know you're Italian, we know what you mean, and I do think your English is really very good! Much better than my Italian, which ends at 'Chao'!
Thanks Eumenor :D
You mean "Ciao".

Since when does autocorrect recognize a word for a species from the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise as more prevalent than the word "hello" in a universally recognized language?

Back