-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
moce-seal.png

Welcome to the North Pacific Role Play Convention

Welcome!

The North Pacific 2015 Role Play convention is now underway. This convention will help to inform my government of the needs/wants of TNP's developing role play community. I have already opened a number of discussions that I would encourage you to participate in. The Minister for Culture & Entertainment, and his team of Deputy's and Role Play Moderators will open further discussions on other RP matters.

I would highly encourage any one who actively participates in TNP Role Play, or who would like to participate in TNP Role Play to get involved in this convention. Share your opinion, and make your case for the changes that you would like to see.

It is my hope that this convention should see a significant amount of discussion between players on the issues raised, and that at the end of the convention, we will have a general consensus & way forward to address the issues at hand.

Some general rules:

- Keep the discussion threads on topic, there will be quite a few different threads. Focus on the issue at hand.
- This is not an in-character convention. Posts should be strictly out of character.
- Keep it civil. Some people will be very passionate about these issues, especially related to the map. It is not my desire for anyone to lose their heads over this.

Finally: participate & make your views heard, and of course - have fun!

McM.png

Delegate of the North Pacific

Back