[Planning] TNL Issue VI

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Here are a couple of article ideas I have come up with.

1) A New Ministry

I will write this one. I want to explain the purposes of the Ministry of Education and why it is an important part of my agenda.

2) The Emergence of a new sphere of defenderdom (could use better title obv)
I am referring particularly to this: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=326855

What I was thinking here, is that we could go around and compile some soundbites from various individuals and their opinions on it. Then we should offer our assessment of it as a goal. People to approach, Eluvatar, Myroria, Unibot, Stujenske, Rach Anumia, Improving Wordiness.

3) RP Convention

An article on the Role Play convention, how tnp should adapt to face the modern challenges of a growing and active RP community.

mcmasterdonia:
1) A New Ministry

I will write this one. I want to explain the purposes of the Ministry of Education and why it is an important part of my agenda.
I would like someone else to write this; I have a strong preference against anyone reporting on their own endeavors or accomplishments. Someone unconnected with the ministry of education should write this. Eluvatar or Andrew, perhaps. Of course, it would still be prudent for the author of the article to interview you and solicit your comment before submitting.

mcmasterdonia:
2) The Emergence of a new sphere of defenderdom (could use better title obv)
I am referring particularly to this: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=326855

What I was thinking here, is that we could go around and compile some soundbites from various individuals and their opinions on it. Then we should offer our assessment of it as a goal. People to approach, Eluvatar, Myroria, Unibot, Stujenske, Rach Anumia, Improving Wordiness.
I have been in discussion with Gladio about coming on board as a military correspondent. This will be his first assignment.

mcmasterdonia:
3) RP Convention

An article on the Role Play convention, how tnp should adapt to face the modern challenges of a growing and active RP community.
Tomb is a good fit for this, provided that he is not directly involved in the planning or organization of this conference.

In addition to the above ideas:

Myroria, I would like you to write an article about the new treaty between TSP and TNP, unless another suitably interesting FA matter is ongoing.

Mcm, I would like you to write a biographic article on r3n's delegacy, and look back on his larger accomplishments, and perhaps touch on his future plans. r3n's closing remarks might be a good source for material and quotation.

I'll have to look over the list and see if I've missed anyone. SillyString, you're welcome to contribute a SSSA piece. A reminder to everyone: shoot for roughly 400 words. 550 is the maximum.

I hate to be the one to force you to set due dates, but just to keep myself on track, is there an estimated time period or date that the articles are due on?

~ Tomb

For you? Friday. If that's too soon, we can discuss an extension on IRC. I'll understand if RL or ministry duties require your time. :)

Crushing Our Enemies:
For you? Friday. If that's too soon, we can discuss an extension on IRC. I'll understand if RL or ministry duties require your time. :)
Friday sounds perfectly agreeable. I will turn it in at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday. Thank you, COE :)

~ Tomb

Andrew says he can't write for this issue, and Elu says he won't know whether he can join the ministry until next week at the earliest. So I will write the article on the Ministry of Education.

EDIT: Also, Gladio flaked. So Mcm, unless you've started on the r3n biographic piece already, maybe you could do the article on sovreigntism? I wouldn't mind dropping either of those stories or saving them for a later issue.

That's unfortunate.

I've started the piece on r3n, which I should have ready tomorrow (my time). It would e good to include this one in the next edition, especially as it comes right after the end of his Delegacy.

The sovereigntism pure, I have a fair idea of where I would like to take it. Should be able to get that one close to done by Monday.

Back