mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
A Letter from unibot:
Hello! I've already contacted Balder and Osiris's delegate while they were available on IRC. But I was curious whether other GCRs would be interested in attending a kind of "G9". A summit between the GCRs with their leaders and representatives.
My idea is that we're coming out of a "Cold War" and the GCRs are probably as less polarized as we've been in five years. It's probably as good as any opportunity to discuss some issues which we may have. I'm vague on the details on what those issues might be, I'm sure each GCR will bring their own proposals.
Admittedly, like the real G8-G7, I imagine the G9 will be more of a "talk-shop" than something more concrete, but talking is oft better than no talking. Also I find these talk-shops can be the launching pads towards more concrete agreements between regions.
One of the first issues brought up has been hosting - one proposal was to decide the host randomly by drawing a name from a hat over a youtube video, the other was to use a neutral forum. I like both proposals.

Thoughts/Comments are welcome.

oh-shi.gif

Back