-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
guslantis_official_seal_zps5879d4d5.png

It is with great honor that I extend my nation's peaceful hand again to The North Pacific. For those of you that did not know Guslantis' terrible past, it can be found here. The Guslants fought hard in a war that we started and that we did not want. It is now time for that past to be put behind us. With the signing of the Second Treaty of Pigletville, I promise these two things to all of the fellow nations:

• The Treaty of Pigletville is revoked, and Guslantis will strike it null and void
  • My nation will not engage in conflict with the other members of the new treaty, by air, land, or sea. I will protect the other nations in their time of conflict. I will only use my armies for the good of the other member nations, and not against the other nations.

I would be honored by all of the nations that would sign this treaty, and I promise to uphold my promises and the promises in this treaty. Guslantis is a new nation with a new future and I hope these things are set trustfully in mind.

-Madam Abigail Hilley
President of Guslantis

I, Vilsuun of the Eknorve sub-region, wish to gladly extend my arm out and ask for membership into this treaty, Guslantis has been of great benefit to our nation in recent times and we wish to thank it by eternal peace.

-Vilsuun Jok'mey-masa Korahs Fey dos Kahn
Vilsuun and previous Akotye of Cronaal, Abenasca and Azkay.

Olvern wishes sign this treaty to forever affirm the commitment towards peace with Guslantis.

- Lord Nwahs
President of the Republic of Olvern

Syrixia will sign this treaty. We find this treaty will provide the impetus for a good compromise to the debate between our two nations and the Democratic Union's administration.

-Mr. Alfred Nursson, Prime Minister of Syrixia

The United States of New Sekai willing to join The Second Treaty of Pigletville but if Pigletville let The United States of New Sekai built a military base on your nation, if you do we will let you do the same for our nation? (If it ok with you?)

Mr Insanity:
The United States of New Sekai willing to join The Second Treaty of Pigletville but if Pigletville let The United States of New Sekai built a military base on your nation, if you do we will let you do the same for our nation? (If it ok with you?)
Where does the treaty specify military bases?

Syrixia:
Mr Insanity:
Where does the treaty specify military bases?
Actually, I think I misread it. Remove that proposal then.

AlliedStatesFlagModern.png

From the Boardroom of the Allied States of Bustos:

The Board of the Allied States of Bustos wanted to be part of this treaty as it agrees with its ideals. However, after much debate, involving our political and law experts, the Board will have to refrain from signing and joining like-minded nations.

As the treaty currently stands, a member nation can start a war with a non-member nation. If said member nation were to end up losing and become invaded, The Allied States and the rest of the treaty members would be obligated to defend the member nation that started a war.

We wish to convey our support for those seeking peace and stability in the region unfortunately, unscrupulous leaders can take advantage of our obligations with this treaty and thus, we cannot sign it.

Back