600 endorsements!

r3naissanc3r

TNPer
-
-
del-seal.png
600 endorsements!
Greetings all,

Following the previous milestone reaching 500 endorsements, we have now reached a new one. For the first time during my time as delegate, and also for the first ever for a TNP WA Delegacy, we have reached 600 endorsements. As usual, here is the customary screenshot:

(Click to view a higher resolution version.)

In addition to breaking the endorsement count record, and perhaps more importantly over the past few weeks we have also maintained an endorsement rate for the delegate higher than 83%, with a record somewhere in the order of 85.17%. This is an improvement of 7 percentage points since my previous announcement, and also a TNP record for the period the World Assembly has existed. I'd hazzard a guess it's also higher than the endorsement rate during most of the period when we had United Nations.

You can see how the endorsement count and rate have evolved during my second term by taking a look at the endorsement challenge. That challenge was originally to break mcmasterdonia's endorsement count record, which we did on November 3rd, but following that I continued keeping track of new milestones.

I believe, though that is just an impression from my daily endotarting and I have not yet had the time to look at the data, that ever since the release of the WA Development Program, we have seen a rapid increase in the rate at which new WA nations are created. Hopefully this will be confirmed once I process the data over the weekend for the first weekly report. We have also seen plenty of citizens endotart, which I believe has already improved our endorsement saturation considerably. These are all very encouraging signs for the progress of the program, and I hope they will continue in the following weeks.

Sincerely,
~r3naissanc3r
Delegate of The North Pacific

Well done r3n! This is a historic achievement and one you should definitely be proud of.

#inb4complaintsontheNationStatesforumabouthowunfairitisthatTNPhassomanyWAnations

A million congrats r3n!
Once again we break a record, set history, and make TNP a better and safer region!

All hail TNP!

~ Tomb

This is why I think r3n should be forever remembered in TNP history.

EDIT: Didn't notice this post was from about a month ago. Don't hurt me :pinch:

Back