HrvyBrvy's introduction

HrvyBrvy

TNPer
Good day fine people of The North Pacific, I'm HrvyBrvy, let me introduce myself.

I am a 26 year old Hungarian, who just started his own little country in NationStates called Hrvystan. I respond to the nicknames Harvey and Fred quite well but you can also call me Alfred if you fancy and you happen to be my mother. (In which case I'd be really surprised)
You can actually find me on IRC, my nickname is currently Hrvystan but I'm planning on hanging around with my "normal" nickname in the future.

As I've already said my country is named Hrvystan and it's a developing little fifedom with a lot to change, but only time will tell whether the journey will be successful. I'm a bit divided on the political front, I'm more of a leftist when it comes to human rights but I believe in a government controlled economy.

Additional info NS-wise: I'd love to get involved in role-playing activities but as I haven't participated in anything similar so far, I'm only observing the events for now.

Welcome to The North Pacific!
I am sure you will have tons of fun here!
We have some really intense legislature at times, which you can enjoy if you like that sort of thing.
In addition to that we also have some thrilling Role Play threads that you can contribute to!
And if you are looking for experience and work to do here, well we do have our Executive Staff, Regional Assembly, and the North Pacific Army.
It is always great to have another personality and character on the team :)
Once again, welcome to TNP!

~ Tomb

Back