Region of Residence: TNP
Head of State: Udham Stuzhen
Head of Government: Udham Stuzhen
Democratic Union Representative (if admitted): Edgy Wright-Philips
Type of Government: NY Times Democracy
Martin, Jr. Units:68 (Very Good)
Diebold Scale: 89 (Excessive)

Your Nation's attitude towards Democracy: Strongly in support
Your Nation's attitude towards the North Pacific: Believes in a strong presence in the region.
Reason for joining the Democratic Union: To help promote democracy.

Oath of Membership

I, Udham Stuzhen, swear to promote the ideals of peace, freedom and progress among the other nations of the North Pacific and beyond. By joining the Democratic Union, I/we understand our role to the region, and will act in such a way that will only benefit its future. I/We vow to stomp out the seeds of evil that only serve to restrict the values that the North Pacific treasures, and will weed out these seed in the hope that one day our proud virtues can grow prosperously.

Sincerely,
[Udham Stuzhen, President of Stuzemstazem]

In accordance with membership application policies I laid out in my inaugural speech, debate for the membership of new members will be two days long, followed by a three day voting period. Debate will remain open during the voting period.

This application will go to vote at 1600 2DEC14 Greenwich Mean Time.

Democratic Union member states are voting on whether or not to admit Stuzemstazem. Member States may vote Aye (in favor of admission), Nay (not in favor of admission), or Abstain. Voting will close at 1200GMT 7DEC14.

Back