-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
mofa-seal.png

The North Pacific Diplomatic Corps

Representing our great region abroad

Review of Embassies and Ambassadors

This may come as a surprise for some, but I have decided to conduct a review of our current Ambassadors and their assigned Embassies. The review takes into account the activity of the Ambassador in completing their assigned tasks, their compliance with The North Pacific Diplomatic Corps Protocol, and the regular reporting of important information to the Minister of Foreign Affairs. This review was taken in a similar manner to the one previously conducted by r3naissanc3r here.

The introduction of the Executive Staff has led to a huge surge in the number of applications by new members wanting to get involved in the Diplomatic Service. This has been a success for a number of our new Ambassadors, but it also presents new challenges for myself as the Minister of Foreign Affairs. We have seen new members sign up and leave after being assigned a position, and I have also noticed that this can be more time consuming in explaining how the Diplomatic Service works and the expectations of our diplomatic representatives abroad. I believe that we have done well to meet these new challenges, however there is always more that needs to be done.

The main issue with our Ambassadors at present is the failure to include the Ambassador badge in their signatures on their assigned regional forums. We have also seen minor issues with coding the updates for unusual forum problems, and some minor issues with punctuality. Overall though, the Diplomatic Service is in an incredibly strong position and now includes more than 20 members.

Our revitalized methods of communicating TNP news, combined with our strong presences in NationStates dispatches continues to demonstrate the incredibly strong position the North Pacific finds itself in from a diplomatic standpoint.

I hope that our Ambassadors will review this report and make any necessary changes. Please do not forget to report important events that occur in your assigned region to the rest of the Diplomatic Corps here.

If you have any questions - don't hesitate to contact me.

The following colour code shall apply

Blue: Outstanding job :tb2:
Green: Good work :w00t:
Red: Needs some attention :console:
Grey Could not be reviewed

Treatied regions
Albion: r3naissanc3r
Balder: r3naissanc3r
Equilism: Lord Nwahs
Europeia: r3naissanc3r
International Democratic Union: The Democratic Republic of Tomb
Stargate: mcmasterdonia
Taijitu: The Democratic Republic of Tomb
The East Pacific: mcmasterdonia
The South Pacific: mcmasterdonia

Game-created regions
Lazarus: mcmasterdonia
Osiris: Abacathea - Not displaying badge in signature, some updates were posted a little late
The Pacific: Egalotir - Not displaying badge in signature, update had to be posted by r3n
The Rejected Realms: Plembobria
The West Pacific: HuAt - undergoing Ambassador changeover

Other embassies
Ainur: Scandigrad - Good, especially at handling the introductions, but needs to display badge in signature.
British Isles: Malvad
Canada: Malvad
European Union: JhonsJoe
Founderless Regions Alliance: mcmasterdonia
Global Right Alliance: Trevelos - the Ambassador will be replaced
Kantrias: Akhil - Issues with masking - Issues on Kantrias' side, Akhil handled the matter well.
Lone Wolves United: Gladio - Forum is still down
Mordor: Fenichi - New Ambassador needs to be assigned as Fenichi has resigned
NationStates Dispatches: r3naissanc3r
NationStates Gameplay Forum: mcmasterdonia
Spiritus: Andrew - Needs to display Ambassador badge
The Allied Republics: Egalotir
The Black Hawks: Sauceistan - Needs to display Ambassador Badge
The Beach - Andrew
The Commonwealth of Crowns: The Democratic Republic of Tomb
The Land of Kings and Emperors: Malvad
The New Galactic Empire: Space
The New Inquisition: Stalin1953 - this Ambassador has not been posting the Updates properly and is not displaying the signature badge.
United Kingdom: Nessuno - the Update was posted by r3n and not the Ambassador.
Wintreath: Egalotir - Messages not always coded correctly

That's alright. Don't worry too much, this is just a scheduled review. I should have made it clearer that you had only just been appointed. :)

mcmasterdonia:
That's alright. Don't worry too much, this is just a scheduled review. I should have made it clearer that you had only just been appointed. :)
Ok, but i had just been appointed as Ambassador. I check now my message. So, you have right. Sorry.

I request that the Minister for Foreign Affairs regrade me because his accusations are blatantly false.

I request that the Right Honourable Ambassador file fraud charges if he believes that the outstanding mark he has received for his work is not appropraite.

I would like to apologize for my minor absent and lack of work. I have been overwhelmed with school work that will finish ithin the next 4 weeks. I will have my activity back to regular right after that.

Back