The Lennarts

Malvad

TNPer
moce-seal.png

The Ministry of Culture proudly presents...

The Lennarts

Welcome everyone to our latest cultural event, the Lennarts! Before we get started here is a quick explanation of what the heck these things are. Well first:

lennarts_sign_250.png

This is a Lennart. This is the TNP version of an Oscar (which we cannot use as a name because you know copyright and all that jazz). It is based on the awards done by Lennart, a former minister of culture and security council member. We have named and designed (the stick figure was his old avatar) the awards in Lennart's honor. There is your TNP history tidbit for the day.

So yay for TNP awards! The Ministry of Culture looks forward to a successful award season! :winner: Nominations for the first award have already begun here.
:rum:

[Dispatch announcement (please upvote!)]

November 19 - 26 | Category: Best Spammer | Nominations | Qualifying Poll, Final Poll
best_spammer_250.png
Winner: Democatic Donkeys | Acceptance speech:
*Democratic Donkeys clears his throat*

Throughout the course of human history there have been luminaries that dared to throw off the shackles of convention, and create extraordinary things. Buddha, Socrates, Einstein, Bohr, Hawking, and now me. It is with the utmost humilty that I accept this award on behalf of those great minds, and it is with that same humility that I take my place amongst those historical greats.

Spamming is an art, and I am the next iteration of Picasso in those terms. It is an honor to have my raw talent and intellect be recognized through a regional poll. I will carry forward with my art the reassurance that basically the entirety of the region, and I daresay the entire world (NS and RL), really appreciate the value I add to our communities.

Thank you to all who voted for me, it lets me know that all of my varied and intelligent posts were worthwhile. To the future of spamming!

*Democratic Donkeys raises his award high over his head*

November 28 - December 5 | Category: Best Debater | Nominations | Poll
best_debater_250.png
Winner: General COE | Acceptance speech:
*Crushing Our Enemies slowly ascends the steps to the Lennart stage, gavel in hand.*

"With your forgiveness, I will speak from prepared remarks."

*Crushing Our Enemies produces a scrap of paper from his pocket and slowly unfolds.*

"It is my distinct self-pleasure to accept the Lennart award for Best Debater, and the honorary title of 'Master Debater.' At the risk of stroking my own, [ahem] ego, I would like to say that I have been honing the art of debate for many years, and have become quite an expert. Indeed, I spent many long nights pounding away at it. It is my firm [ahem] belief that debate is the shaft upon which the gears of our democracy turn. And master debaters such as myself are the lubricant on that shaft. I, for one, am proud to lubricate the shaft of democracy every day, and it is in the spirit of vigorous [ahem] debating that I accept this award. Thank you."

*Crushing Our Enemies raps the gavel on the podium, returns the paper to his pocket, and descends the steps.*

December 6 - December 23 | Category: Most Likely to Coup | Nominations | Qualifying Poll 1, Qualifying Poll 2, Final Poll
lennarts_coup_250.png
Winner: Alunya | Acceptance speech:
*hiss* *spit*

This so-called award does not merit the dignity of a response. The Cat and I most emphatically reject it in its entirety.

I hold the lot of you in utter contempt. My cat licks her butt.

>^,,^<
Alunya

December 24 - January 6 | Category: Most Popular | Nominations | Poll
lennarts_popular_250.png
Winner: McMasterdonia | Acceptance speech:
Omg hi!

Have you liked my recent profile picture or status update? It is really important that you like my facebook status, I am one of those people who facebook-cares about everything. Why the hell is George Obama invading Turkmenistan? I facebook-care, because I don't really care enough in real life to do anything about it. Please like my status so that we can spread the word about the hateful acts of George Obama and Tony Barnett!!

I went down the beach with all my friends today and I couldn't possibly go into the water without taking a selfie and uploading 25 pics to instagram with the hash-tags #summerfun #tan #nofilter.

Anyway, I am so pleased to receive this award as the most popular TNPer. I am definitely going to post a long status about it on my facebook page. You will like it won't you? Only last week, my friend r3naissanc3r got three hundred and fifty likes on her profile pic, but don't worry I received three hundred and fifty one so I am totally still way sexier than she is.

Do you guys use tumblr? I've never really been into it that much, but apparently it is like the hipster thing to use to exhange photos. What is wrong with INSTA? You know what I am saying.

My snapchat account (addie mcmisawesome, add me bitchez) has over 2 million points, and I cannot keep track of who my best friends are. Follow me if you want to keep up to date of my really important stories from throughout the day.

Sometimes I get drunk and accidentally upload videos of me on the toilet.

You know you love me.

Xoxo ttyl omg bye

- McMasterdonia

Back