-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
The following region(s) have not posted in their Embassy in the last 3 months:
The New Galactic Empire
The Land of Kings and Emperors

There is no need to notify these regions, but we should keep an eye on them.

The following region(s) have not posted in their Embassy in more than three months, but less than 6 months:
International Democratic Union - allied region so excluded from any Embassy closures
Wintreath
The Commonwealth of Crowns
The Beach
The Allied republics

For these regions I am proposing that we send them the following message:

mofa-seal.png

The North Pacific
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Magicality City, <DATE HERE>​

Dear <head of state/head of government>,

On behalf of our regional government and our community of nations, I send our well wishes to our friends across NationStates. This is just a polite notice to inform you that the North Pacific has not received any updates or messages from your regional government in the last six months in your embassy on our regional forum.

We believe that it is desirable for both parties that our diplomatic channels remain open and active. We hope that all is going well in the region and we hope that we will here from you soon. If we do not hear from you in the next month, your Embassy may be archived for inactivity. You would be welcome to reapply at any time.

Kind Regards,
<Ambassadors name here>[/code]

The following region(s) have not posted in their Embassy in the last 12 month or more
The Rejected Realms -- Game created region and therefore excluded
Stargate - allied region & therefore excluded
Unknown
Versutian Federation
The Black Hawks

The North Pacific
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
[/center]
Magicality City, <DATE HERE>​

Dear <head of state/head of government>,

On behalf of our regional government and our community of nations, I send our well wishes to our friends across NationStates. This is just a polite notice to inform you that the North Pacific has not received any updates or messages from your regional government in the last 12 months in your embassy on our regional forum.

We believe that it is desirable for both parties that our diplomatic channels remain open and active. We hope that all is going well in the region and we hope that we will here from you soon. If we do not hear from you in the next month, your Embassy may be archived for inactivity. You would be welcome to reapply at any time.

Kind Regards,
<Ambassadors name here>[/code]

The following region(s) will be immediately closed
The Brotherhood of Malice - no longer active/abandoned
International Western Union - no longer exists in this form
The Universal Triumvirate - was an experiment, the Ambassador from the other game no longer visits this forum
Nysa and Caprecia - Nysa was just invaded by TBR. Not really sure what form this region exists in now if at all, should probably close it.
Kantrias - I am tempted to close this. It is basically mothball inactive and they have not masked our ambassador in some time, despite my polite reminder.

Interesting. I am not surprised about the IDU, but I do hope that the CoC will oblige. Their region is active especially in the past month.

~ Tomb

I can confirm that The Brotherhood of Malice Is dead and that we should close embassies with them.

mcmasterdonia:
Notifications
Wintreath
The Commonwealth of Crowns
The Beach
The Allied republics
The Black Hawks (TBH are regrouping now, so let's give them a chance)

Closures with a notice
Unknown
Versutian Federation
The Brotherhood of Malice
International Western Union
The Universal Triumvirate

Uncertain
Nysa and Caprecia - Caprecia still exists, and Nysa seems to have been secured. Their forum still seems to be active.
Kantrias - I'd give them a notice first.

Regarding Nysa, Kialga doesn't think that they will be interested in keeping an active embassy here. Their activity has been slow at home and the founder isn't likely to be that involved in it. Neither Nysa, or their new home "Oracia" has an embassy area on their regional forum. A notice of closure is probably a good idea at this point.

Back