Chat About Anything!!

sanmartin

TNPer
Hey Everyone! I think its time for a new topic. Lets have one, without needing to talk about anything in particular. Its all about people, having a good old conversation about ANYTHING .
:rum:

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Why not. Food is one of my Favorite things too.

What's your favorite dish?
I like bone china.

I enjoy just about everything, but may have had a bit of a start bias towards fish and chips from birth. Which is boring, really.

Yous? ^_^

lol :lol:

I would probably say Mediterranean food is a fav of mine, but I am usually willing to try out anything new and exotic, as long as it tastes good of course. :)
However, Dolmas have always been a fantastic dish to me.

~ Tomb

I'm partial to any food that is spicy enough to take the glaze off a ceramic dish and then dissolve the dish.

I make a really vicious Kimchee that should be banned under the Chemical Weapons Section of The Geneva Convention. :P

Yikes, Roman.
Do you work in any restaurants?
If so do let me know so I can visit, I mean avoid them.

~ Tomb

Singapore is food heaven, and there's quite enough spicy food out here that could even kill a live Roman.

Yikes, Roman.
Do you work in any restaurants?
If so do let me know so I can visit, I mean avoid them.

~ Tomb

Never worked at a restaurant. I'd be too tempted to poison nasty customers. :lol:

Lord Nwahs:
Singapore is food heaven, and there's quite enough spicy food out here that could even kill a live Roman.

Singapore is indeed food heaven! Along the same lines, I've eaten some Vietnamese and Cambodian foods that would literally make a corpse at a mortuary jump up off the slab and run for the hills.

The hottest thing I ever ate was a fresh chilli. It was by complete mistake - it was in a tossed salad for decorative reasons (or so the person who served it said), and I wasn't paying close attention.

I learned a valuable lesson that day - CONSTANT VIGILANCE!

I absolutely loved Cambodian cuisine.. however after two weeks of it I was more than ready for a burger.

That said, this thread is making me hungry!

Scumshire:
How are these chipmunks cooked?
The same way you cook squirrels, only they don't take as long as chipmunks are smaller.

Actually, squirrel is pretty tasty if you deep-fry them (after you gut and clean them, of course). Some people bread them up like Southern Fried Chicken.

Speaking of something tasty to eat - wild boar. Around here we hunt them from horseback (no kidding). I'm a member of a couple of national and international boar hunting associations. Doest this guy look familiar?

15wh3ww.jpg

I've also gotten death threats from PITA too, but they hunt like wild boar but are substantially easier to bag. . :horror:

Well guys, moving away from food for a bit, we are the region with the MOST nations once again :cheese:

~ Tomb

mcmasterdonia:
I absolutely loved Cambodian cuisine.. however after two weeks of it I was more than ready for a burger.

I heard they eat spiders. Is it true?

Congrats :)

I've not been very active around here lately, but it's for a good reason. I've spent the last few weeks dealing with a shoulder injury.

Thankfully, it's a work-related injury, so while it's a pain in the neck, it hasn't been a pain in the wallet.

I like pro wrestling. (I tried to drum up interest in starting an NP-wide wrestling thing before, no takers; mostly it would've been an excuse for me to design belts and graphics for it, though)
And meat.
And cheese.
I could talk about any of those.

Well guys, moving away from food for a bit, we are the region with the MOST nations once again :cheese:

~ Tomb
Yes, we are #1. North Pacific too mainstream for me :cry:

Alicia DiLaurentis:
mcmasterdonia:

I heard they eat spiders. Is it true?

Congrats :)
Yes, i saw it on "bizzare foods", the TV program with Andrew Zimmern.

Back