Recommendation drafting: Liberate The Black Riders

r3naissanc3r

TNPer
-
-
Liberate The Black Riders

Category: Liberation | Nominee: The Black Riders | Proposed by: Matthew Hargreaves | Resolution link | No World Assembly forum thread

Description: Description: The Security Council;

Recognizing that The Black Riders were once a peaceful and neutral region.

Noting the region was invaded by The Black Rider Overlord of General Halcones in 2011 as the base for their new raiding organization.

Dismayed that the region has since turned into a notorious raiding region, having been condemned by this esteemed Council for crimes against regions of all kinds.

Believing that the region should be returned to its original leaders.

Noting that the Security Council is the only hope for this region being returned to its former peaceful state.

Hereby Liberates The Black Riders.

*yawns* Another spammy/bollocksy resolution. I suggest we recommend against.

I'll leave this here in case any of you wants to take a stab at writing the recommendation. Otherwise, I'll draft and send an IFV myself once the vote begins.

Edit- Good use of the word bollocksy. Nice. I'll whip something up here and sure feel free to use if it suits.

Ministerial Recommendation​

There comes a time when something gets played out. In relation to the black riders, that time is now, and that something, is anything. TBR has at one point been double condemned and now the better of the two is what remains. At what point do we begin to acknowledge that TBR simply just is? At what point do we begin to become tired and bored of TBR's antics? That time, would be now.

When we're clutching at straws and see both condemn and liberate TBR in the Security Council queue within days of each other, it is time to question if we're beating the same old dead horse. In this instance, we're beating the fetid remains of what was formerly a horse. This proposal fails to provide any substance (in this appraisers opinion) that merits any further discussion on the topic of TBR and hardly presents any new argument that hasn't been presented already. Yes TBR do what they do well, but realistically, TBH (the black hawks) are far more impressive a raiding force and don't get near the same air time that TBR does. For the love of god take this proposal out the back and put it out of it's misery.

Recommendation: Against.

Back