13000 Posts

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
13000 Posts. #4 in the top posters. I am coming for you Blackshear!!

On the Flemingovian scale of nativity that equals 5.45 Punk Daddy's :P

:muffin: :cheese: :muffin: :cheese:

13,000 posts?

And you all complain I talk too much. Sheesh.

You know, if I broke up my longer posts into numerous smaller posts, I'd beat you all! :P

Romanoffia:
13,000 posts?

You know, if I broke up my longer posts into numerous smaller posts, I'd beat you all! :P
No doubt :fish:

I don't know if you noticed, but you recently made it into the top 10 posters.

mcmasterdonia:
Romanoffia:
13,000 posts?

No doubt :fish:

I don't know if you noticed, but you recently made it into the top 10 posters.
No sh*t! And I wasn't even trying! :lol:

Along the same lines -

I'm on a D&D gaming board that started out prior to the internet as we know it. It was originally hosted on a computer at Western Maryland College (Now McDaniel College) back in about 1980. A simple text board that you needed to dial into with your primitive modem (and I mean primitive modem - you placed the telephone handset onto a modem and dialed up the computer's modem number - literally, you dialed the phone. :lol:).

At any rate, the same message board which contains posts back to the first 'board' has some posters who are literally up in the (no kidding) 500,000+ post regions. And, mind you, there are only about 20 of us on the board, all of which but one have been there since 1980.

This board is a living history of what is probably the longest running single D&D game which has now been going on for 34 years. :horror:

And possibly the first 'game' of this sort played over computers. :o

2pshr2e.png

Back