Eat Kangaroo!

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
A friend of mine is on exchange in the USA at the moment and was asked as part of her International Student orientation to do a project on how life continues while you're away. So she sent back some challenges for us to do, mine was to take a photo of some food that I had eaten today, and she asked for that food to be as stereotypical Australian as possible

I made Kangaroo steak, with pumpkin puree, beetroot & roasted greens!

Doesn't that look great!

kangaroo_zps5a17cdee.jpg

Not really :P But it fits with the stereotype. It is easy enough to find.. That was actually the first time I have cooked it for myself though.

not stereotypical enough! where's the Fosters? Where's the glass of sweet sherry for the shiela? Where's the jolly swagman and the billabong? Where's the guy dressed in black doing the Haka complaining that everyone thinks he is Australian? Where is the smug attitude when talking about swimming, cricket or rugby? Where is the hat with corks on string around the brim? Where's the Vegemite?

mcmasterdonia:
A friend of mine is on exchange in the USA at the moment and was asked as part of her International Student orientation to do a project on how life continues while you're away. So she sent back some challenges for us to do, mine was to take a photo of some food that I had eaten today, and she asked for that food to be as stereotypical Australian as possible

I made Kangaroo steak, with pumpkin puree, beetroot & roasted greens!

Doesn't that look great!

kangaroo_zps5a17cdee.jpg
Skippy is sad

1341550221_265_FT6988_e_2.jpg

Back