Hi all

fullMETAL

TNPer
Hi all, I'm Adnan (or Eddie if you'd prefer) and I'm just introducing myself.
My handle, fullMETAL, is one I use on a vast number of wrestling forums (also "Metalitia" on forums where "fullMETAL" is already taken).
I'm a freelance graphics designer (specializing in wrestling-based graphics, specifically championship belts) and I dabble in music at times.
I'm 29 and transgendered, and I'm happy to answer any questions as honestly as I'm able.
I also play the Wrestler: Unstoppable app on Facebook (my wrestler is Domino Rouge).

Nickname(s): fullMETAL, Metalitia
Main Nation?: Lantis (in the West Pacific), my NP nation is Adovion
RL Country?: USA (I live in New York City)
Favourite Colour(s)?: in order--blue, green, white, silver, black
Do you use IRC?: yes, every day (EsperNet, FreeNode, and #Imgurians on Eversible)
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: heavily liberal, almost to the point of communism apparently
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: I dabble in RPing at times

I haven't yet applied for an Assembly position, because...well...right now I'm not yet ready for my NS to follow the laws as voted by the Assembly; maybe a few months down the line after I've gotten Adovion to a point where I feel satisfied joining.

Welcome to The North Pacific!
I am sure you will have tons of fun here!
We have some really intense legislature at times, which you can enjoy if you like that sort of thing.
In addition to that we also have some thrilling Role Play threads that you can contribute to!
And if you are looking for experience and work to do here, well we do have our Executive Staff, Regional Assembly, and the North Pacific Army.
It is always great to have another personality and character on the team :)

~Tomb

Back