Draft: Repeal SC #91 Condemn The Black Riders

Lajikstan

TNPer
This is my first draft ever, so please correct it and what not

The Security Council,
Recognizing that The Black Riders are one of the most hated and feared raider regions in the whole universe,

Realizing that The Black Riders have been condemned a second time by this council,

Believing SC#38 Repeal "Condemn NAZI EUROPE" establishes a precedent of one condemnation per region/nation,

Understanding the second condemnation of The Black Riders addresses more of the region's crimes,

Hereby Repeals SC#91

I think you have your facts wrong. The first Condemn Nazi Europe was repealed because it could basically be summarized as "NAZI R RONG, NAZI EUROPE HAZ NAZI IN NAEM! THEREFORE, CONDEMN".

It spoke just about nothing of what actually earned Nazi Europe a condemn, and that's why it was repealed.

The third clause states:
"UNDERSTANDING that having two condemnations of the same region is fairly redundant, and that, since the second condemnation is of much higher quality and is much more relevant to the history of the region that it condemns than the first condemnation, it is only practical to nullify the former condemnation,"

Lajikstan:
Believing SC#38 Repeal "Condemn NAZI EUROPE" establishes a precedent of one condemnation per region/nation
WASC#97 overrides that precedent, if indeed it existed anyway.

Believing SC#38 Repeal "Condemn NAZI EUROPE" establishes a precedent of one condemnation per region/nation,

As neirr pointed out before me - Milograd :)

Back