Split: Romanoffia's comments

Oh, yes it does make sense. Especially since r3n made a comment about BW being the first to be purged on #tnp when I commented about it there. That's public record and entirely admissible because of the 'public forum' format under TNP laws.

Read the whole thread.

Things that some people think are funny to say or do often lead to very unpleasant circumstances. I just report what was said.

Remember, whether humour or not, there is truth in humour. ;)

Let's not derail this thread. Roman, please keep it within the RA and IRC.

Thank you for posting the statement, Cormac.

r3naissanc3r:
Let's not derail this thread. Roman, please keep it within the RA and IRC.

Thank you for posting the statement, Cormac.

This needs to be discussed everywhere it comes up, especially where it is relevant.

With all due respects, telling me where to discuss relevant issues in one thread by confining it to other locations smacks of coercive and un-subtle censorship to the uniformed (which appears to be most people). I will not subject myself to further lynchings for having attempted to do what another Justice promises to do (and gets praised for by the same lynch mob).

Second, with all due respects, you don't joke about purging raiders after I object to the unintended/intended possible consequences of a bill you signed into law and then make the same content, nation specific on IRC and then castigate me for expressing concern. It's not good form and projects the image that the region is spiralling into a pit of hypocrisy and mob rule despite it's supposed principles

I have had my TG inbox on NS flooded with TGs from people irate at how I have been treated recently. This goes beyond just his region and you need to be aware of exactly how many people have been watching the Lynching of Romanoffia.

Sure, I could confine everything I say to where most people can't see it, but that would be a total disservice to the region. I mean, no one ever listens to what I have to say anyway until it's too late and then curses me for telling them I told you so. No one ever listens to me when I sound a warning or point out a problem - they just spit on me for doing it and then spit on me even more when I am proved right. This will stop.

The North Pacific has to get its crap together and stop this lynch mob mentality and hypocrisy before the damage is irreparable.

I'm getting a little sick and tired of giving my all, faithfully and unfailingly to this region and just getting spit on for doing it. I have willingly been playing the whipping boy for too many years and I am no longer going to play that role. I have too much time invested in TNP to watch it get frittered away by people who are only in it for self aggrandisement and self-proclaimed God-hood. I think after 12 years I should no longer have to put up with that crap.

I'm sure I'll catch hell for saying what I know to be true, but at least I have the backbone to say it and the dignity of having spoken my mind instead of acting like a good little sheep just to get along with the mob.

This is the beginning of a new age where I hope people here will finally leave the herd and start thinking for themselves instead of being good little sheep and taking a good whipping like good little boys and girls.

Stand up for what's right for a change instead of crapping all over what this region is supposed to stand for. Use your brains for God's sake.

Back