Proposal: Make Fleminingovia God and Dictator Act

Romanoffia

Garde à l'eau!
Proposal (because it is what you really want!):

Make Flemingovia God and Dictator Act

1. The Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific are hereby SUSPENDED FOREVER.

2. Flemingovia is now GOD and Dictator.

3. Anyone who does not support and vote for this bill will be summarily forced to listen to every Donny and Marie album ever made, summarily piddled on by the Flemingovia God and sent to Detroit. (OH, NO! NOT DETROIT!!).

4. Thus Spake The Flemingovia God and anyone who disagrees will be defenstrated into a pit of screaming Democratic Donkeys and kicked until they submit or get turned into bloody, lifeless Gefilte Fish. Oi!

C'mon. Vote for it. Support it. Eat Gefilte Fish - it's the new cheese!

I feel it necessary to note that firstly, no authority may suspend the Constitution or Legal Code, by virtue of clause 11 of the Bill of Rights, and that I do not believe that discussion of this proposal can be in the best interests of the region, therefore, I shall be locking this thread and debate on the proposal shall not continue.

If members are dissatisfied with this exercise of the Speaker's discretion, or believe it to be contrary to some freedom afforded to them by the Bill of Rights or another document, I refer them to the Court Ruling on the Speaker's Powers and invite them to consider the option of a recall.

Back