Military Ranks and Ribbons!

Gladio

TNPer
npa_seal.png

Ranks and Ribbons of the North Pacific Army

Part I: Ranks

The North Pacific Army (NPA) uses a rank system to show seniority and experience in raiding and defending. Promotions are based on being active and taking part in missions/operations.

*The Chief of Tech is not a rank, It is a position an NPA member is given by the Minister of Defense.

High Command
High Command Officers should be extraordinarily experienced, loyal, and knowledgeable personnel. They will have demonstrated exceptional leadership and success in leading multiple missions as Officers. High Command Officers may be assigned to lead Divisions of the NPA.

GeneralGEN
general.png
Wv5GqUs.png

Officers
Enlisted Personnel should be promoted to officer rank when they have been successful in multiple missions, exercised leadership among their peers, and demonstrated loyalty to the NPA and knowledge of its rules and regulations. Officers are eligible to lead missions with permission of the High Command.

ColonelCOL
colonel.png
nc2xjhd.png
MajorMAJ
major.png
coec5gm.png
CaptainCPT
captain.png
xNqciUl.png
LieutenantLTN
lieutenant.png
Le9COG0.png

Warrant Officers
A temporary rank for soldiers training to become Officers.

Warrant OfficerWO
warrant_officer.png

Enlisted Personnel
Except with special permission of the Minister of Defense, all personnel begin their service in the NPA at the rank of Private and are promoted up the ranks based on a set of criteria for skills and operation attendance.

SergeantSGT
sergeant.png
a1VOwxU.png
CorporalCPL
corporal.png
xFrOacP.png
Private First ClassPFC
private_first_class.png
8rJkgB2.png
PrivatePVT
private.png
hiTHpKt.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Part II: Ribbons

Based on achievements, accomplishments, or performance, The Minister of Defense may award ribbons. NPA members may display these ribbons in their signatures. The following is a list of ribbons:

highcommand.png
highcommand_small.png

This ribbon is given to officers of the High Command Division, for their service to the NPA

mod.png
mod_small.png

This ribbon is given to all retired The North Pacific Ministers of Defense.

5missions.png
5missions_small.png

A ribbon given to all those who have participated in 5 missions in the NPA.

10missions.png
10missions_small.png

A ribbon given to all those who have participated in 10 missions in the NPA.

20missions.png
20missions_small.png

A ribbon given to all those who have participated in 20 missions in the NPA.

30missions.png
30missions_small.png

A ribbon given to all those who have participated in 30 missions in the NPA.

50_missions.png
bobribbon1_large.png
bobribbon1_small.png

The ribbons given to all those who have participated in 50 missions in the NPA.

75_missions.png
bobribbon2_large.png
bobribbon2_small.png

The ribbons given to all those who have participated in 75 missions in the NPA.

100missions.png
100missions_small.png

A ribbon given to all those who have participated in 100 missions In the NPA.

125missions.png
125missions_small.png

A ribbon given to all those who have participated in 125 missions In the NPA.

150missions.png
150missions_small.png

A ribbon given to all those who have participated in 150 missions In the NPA.

175missions.png
175missions_small.png

A ribbon given to all those who have participated in 175 missions In the NPA.

200missions.png
200missions_small.png

A ribbon given to all those who have participated in 200 missions In the NPA.

serviceaward.png
serviceaward_small.png

The Order of Service is a ribbon given for honorable and extraordinary service to the NPA. Must be awarded by the current Minister of Defence.

liberationaward.png
liberationaward_small.png

The Order of Liberation is a ribbon given for an extraordinary achievement in liberating other regions. Must be awarded by the current Minister of Defence.

invasionaward.png
invasionaward_small.png

The Order of Invasion is a ribbon given for an extraordinary achievement in invading other regions. Must be awarded by the current Minister of Defence.

officer.png
officer_small.png

A ribbon given to all those who have passed the officer test by successfully organizing and leading their own raid or defence.​

NOTE: If you have completed more missions than a badge is for, you earn all the badges up to your current mission number. For example, if you have participated in 11 missions, you are awarded both the 5 and 10 mission ribbons. Some ribbons have custom versions depending on the mission they were awarded for.

Part III: Leaderboard
The following table lists the top 12 active NPA members by their total number of operations.
1710081549092.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Where can I view the list of enlisted personnel amd officer of NPA? Is there any? Just wondering...

Reactions: ram
Please can someone use this ribbons without reaching the specific mission?

Although I am not a member of the NPA it bothers me that you have Leutenant shortened to LTN... Almost every military shortens that to LT.

I imagine that you will argue that you would prefer to keep all shortened titles to 3 letters however the reason behind this is that the British army which is the system which the majority of military hierarchy are based off has both the rank LT1 and LT2 and when the US ditched LT2 they just got rid of the numbers all together (LT rather than LT1)

Techislovakia:
Although I am not a member of the NPA it bothers me that you have Leutenant shortened to LTN... Almost every military shortens that to LT.

I imagine that you will argue that you would prefer to keep all shortened titles to 3 letters however the reason behind this is that the British army which is the system which the majority of military hierarchy are based off has both the rank LT1 and LT2 and when the US ditched LT2 they just got rid of the numbers all together (LT rather than LT1)
Semantics. The word lieutenant derives from French, and one of the abbreviations the French military uses is LTN. Link here.

I will assume that the ribbons awarded depending on successful mission count are to be collected at the individual's discretion, since I have bypassed the first one some time ago and I haven't been awarded it, I believe. Clarification please?

Malphe:
I will assume that the ribbons awarded depending on successful mission count are to be collected at the individual's discretion, since I have bypassed the first one some time ago and I haven't been awarded it, I believe. Clarification please?
Yes, you can check the mission logs to see how many missions you've completed.

I have updated this thread and changed the image links from tinypic / photobucket to ones uploaded directly to the forum. I strongly encourage all soldiers and ex-soldiers to update their signatures with the new image links.

These images wouldn't fit in the OP... so here goes. Same rules as above apply for sticking these in your signatures.

A ribbon given to all those who have participated in 50 missions in the NPA.

bobribbon1_large.png
bobribbon1_small.png

A ribbon given to all those who have participated in 75 missions in the NPA.

bobribbon2_large.png
bobribbon2_small.png

Last edited:
Back