World Fair

5yf0c4.jpg
170px-DCMS_logo.png
From the Desk of British Isles Culture Minister William Avalon,

Salutations, esteemed citizens of officials of The North Pacific

I bring news from the British Isles. Within the next few weeks, the British Isles Department of Culture, Media, and Sport, as well as the Department of Foreign Affairs, will be putting on a World Fair for our allies and embassies. It will consist of the following:

-Art Festival
(Categories discussed; Best Original Art, Best Digital Art, Best Avatar, Best Signature, and Best Flag)
-Literature Festival
(Categories discussed; Poems, Short Stories, Essays)

Special limited-time titles of honour will be presented to winners by His Majesty, King John Kensington II, Monarch of the British Isles. We would like citizens, government officials, ambassadors of The North Pacific to come to the World Fair and participate. It will benefit our regions greatly. The exact date will be announced. The World Fair will be hosted in the British Isles Forum. I look forward to the event.

Best Regards on Behalf of HM Government,
William V. Avalon
Minister for the Department of Culture, Media, and Sport
British Isles

5yf0c4.jpg

170px-DCMS_logo.png

From the Desk of British Isles Culture Minister William Avalon,

The date for the World Fair has been decided. The World Fair will occur Saturday, June 21st, 2014, the Summer Solstice. We hope to see you all there.

Best Regards on Behalf of HM Government,
William V. Avalon
Minister for the Department of Culture, Media, and Sport
British Isles

I must humbly decline. My alternate persona who resides in the lands outside of the NS Universe will be attending a party named after the male deer that day. Please do send our regards.

Thank you so much for the invitation.
I am happy to announce that I will be able to attend.
I like the festival categories, and I am looking forward to the event.

~Tomb

I look forward to seeing you there. Remember to register on our forum in order to do so. Be sure to let it be known that you are from TNP so the administration can know to permit you to post.

Back