Amendment to Criminal code

Mall

TNPer
Chapter 1, Clause 1 of the Codified Law of The North Pacific will be amended to read as follows:

1. No criminal case may be brought before the Court of the North Pacific against any citizen for any crime not listed in the Criminal Code, and no cases may be brought against JAL aka Durk aka King Durk the Awesome.

Thoughts? I think it's really the best way to get past all this and to let Durk live his life in peace.

Democratic Donkeys:
Hmmm, I believe I have put forward a proposal that might already address this?
Yes yours is a rather broad way of dealing with the issue, perhaps you could include this bit in your effort and I'll keep this handy in case yours fails?

Mall:
Chapter 1, Clause 1 of the Codified Law of The North Pacific will be amended to read as follows:

1. No criminal case may be brought before the Court of the North Pacific against any citizen for any crime not listed in the Criminal Code, and no cases may be brought against JAL aka Durk aka King Durk the Awesome.

Thoughts? I think it's really the best way to get past all this and to let Durk live his life in peace.
Now, if you added in a clause about farting, then it might have some kind of support.

Farting is an ancient and time-honored practice and should be enshrined within this flatulent law you are proposing. I think you should call it the Saint Flatus Ignitus Law.

Not allowing cases to be brought against JAL would be against the spirit of the law and many years of TNP tradition. It is already implied in the law that JAL cannot be convicted.. But we shouldn't deny the public the opportunity to watch their favourite court drama.

Indeed. Everyone should be treated equally.

Can someone tell the current justices? They seem to have list that memo.

Back