Hello TNP! I am your New Envoy from TNI

Hi There:

It's a pleasure to be here in The North Pacific. I am your new envoy from The New Inquisition, Gun Nutty Buddies. I intend to be around here a lot in our time to come, so if you see me on be sure to say hi.

I have been a citizen of TNI since 2009 and have been around the block a few times. I have been a delegate to the Reichstag more times than I can count, I am currently a sitting Lord, and I am also on the court. I just love TNI and I hope if you ever have time you drop in and say hay. In the mean time I am here to foster good relations between our regions and keep you abreast on what's going on in our region.

If you have any questions on anything feel free to post them here or send me a PM or email. I hope to get to know all of you guys here real soon.

To friendship! :hug:
Gun Nutty Buddies

Welcome to the North Pacific! Please enjoy this complimentary bottle of Spiced Rum from the Ministry of Culture.

Good to see you after such a long time R3n. You put in your time and did your duty in TNI for so many years. You're a living legend og the game.

God-Emperor, it's great to see you outside of TNI. You've become a regular and welcomed fixture.

Lord Ravenclaw, liquor is always a welcome gift. :muffin:

Back