You're Invited!

For the RIA's 10th anniversary I will be hosting a Jeopardy tournament in the RIA's IRC. Only 1 participant per region is allowed. Since of course we will be having someone represent us, that leaves 8 spots open. The first 8 regions to PM me with the name of their representative will be in. Categories will range from general knowledge questions, NS related things and various RIA themed categories.

There will be a total of 4 games:

3 games to determine the top 3 participants
And a 4th game to determine the champion

Time is short! Pick your representative and make sure to PM me their identity!

Will there be blood sacrifices and ritual defilement? They both go so well together if there is beer and chips. :horror:

If by blood you mean "Kool-aid" and by defilement you mean organ harvesting then yes.

EDIT: This just in! Spiritus has selected their representative, their very own founder, Tim! 7 spots remain!

EDIT2: Due to certain mods refusing to take certain objects from their bums, Shizensky and I must post this on offsite forums instead, so here it is:

The winner of the tournament will receive a prize of 1 PC game courtesy Shizensky. I'll retrieve the list from him and post it here later.

Sorry for the double post.

UPDATE!

Wintreath has chosen their representative, Reon! 6 spots remain!
The Global Right Alliance has chosen their representative, their very own Joe Bobs!

5 spots remain!

Back