Well, I'm here. And, to prove it, I've arrived!

Well, hello. New here to TNP, but I've played NationStates before (a while back in TEP, no I'm not 1 Infinite Loop! :lol: ). Looking forward to mooching around a bit - in between being over-worked and under-paid
:P

Nickname(s)?: Me? in RL? Umm, Dangerous Dave - but that's almost entirely due to my (now cured) "prowess" in DIY!
Main Nation?: The Commonwealth of New Geldhame
RL Country?: Britain. At least until Scotland declares independence - then England. North York Moors to be specific.
Favourite Colour(s)?: Umm, Orange and Purple. But not at the same time (that would be wrong on many levels).
Do you use IRC?: Never had a need to. Thinking I might be finding a need to!
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: Liberal (not LibDem), slightly distributist. Humanist (but not rational). I suppose I'd vote National Liberal if it wasn't for the racist/nationalist/NF taint that keeps following them about.
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: Umm, used to RP a lot, but face-to-face and not on fora. Played the odd forum game in TEP. But as RL is a bit busy at the moment (Ha! at the moment? it's always busy), I can't really commit to any intense RP (at least until I can RP on Android!!).

Heya! Do join in on some of the festivities as TNP celebrates the Tenth Flag Anniversary!

Back