Who do you miss?

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Who do you miss the most of people who have left the game?

For me, I miss a few players. I miss Eluvatar the most. Even though he hasn't left the game entirely, he is hardly ever online and only logs into his nation every now and then. He was a major part of the community here when I first joined and I learned a lot from him.

I also miss Namyeknom, IndieGirl, Iro and of course Scandigrad.

I miss that one guy who appeared like he was going to be a promising member, but seemed to stop posting after a few days.

This story seems to repeat itself way too often.

so many. So, so many.

For sheer entertainment, James2Spooky, Nicokujo from gatesvilee, and the person on IRC who claimed to be a secret ninja assassin in real life.

Treenudity, Monkeyman, Poe, Honeysheep, Rocketman, Heft, Darkesia, OpArsenal, Wilkshire, Virtual Boy, Sydia, Dibler (who else got drunk so entertainingly?), Monte Ozarka, ... There have been so many.

As Flemingovia says, so many...

If I had to pick one to revive, I'd say Judith Gap. He was probably the best Minister of Foreign Affairs Canada ever had, and an all-around nice guy.

We've also lost two players IRL, both of whom are sorely missed: Jack Tarr, and Shelter from the Storm.

I miss Scandigrad, Blackshear, Zeorus, Haxstree and Francos Spain.

mcmasterdonia:
How did you know Haxtree and FS?

I also should add that I miss Kingborough and Almanianian Union

I watched Haxstree defend himself in court and I've telegrammed him in vain to help me with policy direction. He didn't seem to want to know.

FS made a return for the anniversary of NPO. It was exciting.

I didn't know them or Blackshear particularly.

Lord Nwahs:
I miss that one guy who appeared like he was going to be a promising member, but seemed to stop posting after a few days.

This story seems to repeat itself way too often.
Rhodon? I hear that he's having some problems in his native region of, TAR, sadly. Hopefully he'll be able to make his way back here sometime soon.

mmm Honeysheep, Moo, MO, ZetaOne (purely in NS as he's one of my best friends now), Cruinthe ;) , GoalVA

I miss a bunch of Lem ppl too, since we mostly all started out in TNP. 10 years is a long time >_>

I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for anyone who took a place on the map. There are a few names that stand out from that project - without going to look them up: Boogidiloo (sp) and Hiooland. Bumblegoo, too, whose only post in the forum was to get on the map.

Although it isn't TNP-specific, I miss the Glory Days of Lemuria. I miss regular chats with all Lemurians.

I will always miss Magicality and the handful of NSers I used to know but who've actually passed.

Thel D'Ran:
I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for anyone who took a place on the map. There are a few names that stand out from that project - without going to look them up: Boogidiloo (sp) and Hiooland. Bumblegoo, too, whose only post in the forum was to get on the map.
What? No mention of El Rano?

Funkadelia:
I miss Gulliver and Eluvatar. They both contributed a lot to the game, and if I may say so to The North Pacific as well.
I 2nd this motion

If I had to pick a single person, and assuming that this is not limited to TNP, it would be Westmorlandia. He was one of the founding members of my home region, Great Britain and Ireland, and my NationStates mentor---I learned so much from him. He was also an impressive individual all around.

My active membership in TNP only spans one and half years, so my choices are a lot more limited compared to those who posted above. If I were to pick only one person, it would be Gaspo. I liked his style, and he brought a lot of energy to the RA, even if not always for the best.

r3naissanc3r:
If I had to pick a single person, and assuming that this is not limited to TNP, it would be Westmorlandia. He was one of the founding members of my home region, Great Britain and Ireland, and my NationStates mentor---I learned so much from him. He was also an impressive individual all around.

My active membership in TNP only spans one and half years, so my choices are a lot more limited compared to those who posted above. If I were to pick only one person, it would be Gaspo. I liked his style, and he brought a lot of energy to the RA, even if not always for the best.
I agree with your comments about Gaspo. God he could be so frustrating!! But he was also a lot of fun to have around.

Gaspo was fun, indeed. I actually think I frustrated him by saying I liked our numerous back and forths. Not my intention, but I liked him. Reminded me of many times I had with poltsamaa.

I hope he makes a return. Really smart guy.

Poe/Indiegirl, OPArsenal, Sydia, syber rad, pre-government DD. Shared countless hours of entertainment with all of them.

DD had a really strong split between his ooc and ic personality. It is enjoyable to watch - especially when people don't know that OOC side.

Grogeriovania and Eluvatar. Both were making their way out around the time when I first came in, but they were good, if I remember correctly.

punk d:
Say that on the NS forums, I dare you.

hahaha
I don't think feminine hygiene product as a label is allowed on the NS boards. I am certain F4A and all his still existent associates are well aware of my opinion of him and his Debbie Gibson fan fiction.

Back