Ator People admission discussion

This thread is to discuss the application to the Security Council of Ator People, located here.

The discussion will continue until most Security Council members have weighed in, then it will go to vote for acceptance into the Council.

I wholeheartedly welcome Ator's application to join the Security Council. He has been a part of the TNP Community almost as long as I have, and I am sure his trustworthiness won't even be an issue.
He returned to activity in the game, and has stated previously that he plans to remain active (as he is a recently reappointed admin at these forums.) And he had just been elected to the Court, which is another sign of commitment to maintaining his activity level in the game and on these forums.
He can tell you of his long-time involvement in the government of TNP and in the NPA's earlier incarnation, so I have no doubt he will take seriously his responsibility as a member of the Security Council.

I'm 100% behind Ator's admission to the SC. He has a long history of service to the region and would be an asset to the SC.

I think that is a determination for me to make as Chair of the Council. I have not registered my position. I will allow more time for others to have their chance at expressing their thoughts.

Of course it's your call, DD. I don't think Schnauzers was suggesting otherwise. The way I took it was that re-admissions should be as expeditious as possible. If you like, I can PM Lord Byron and FEC to let them know to weigh in here. Unless you want to handle it instead.

Doesn't GBM want to ask him some questions first, to get to know him? :wink:

I believe that Ator People would make an excellent addition to the SC.

Great Bights Mum:
Of course it's your call, DD. I don't think Schnauzers was suggesting otherwise. The way I took it was that re-admissions should be as expeditious as possible. If you like, I can PM Lord Byron and FEC to let them know to weigh in here. Unless you want to handle it instead.
I think his suggestion was exactly that. I see no reason to unnecessarily rush. I have contacted FEC, and will wait a little longer in case she wants to weigh in.

I support Ator People, but had not contacted him because even with his return, his activity level seemed pretty low.

Great Bights Mum:
Lord Byron:
Doesn't GBM want to ask him some questions first, to get to know him? :wink:
Ha! Yes, I would like too know if he enjoys sports, zombie hunting and foods that are bad for you.
And you must not forget to find out what preference of weapons Ator prefers for Zombie hunting. Swords are in today but nothing beats a good headshot with a .44 Wildey Automag. :P

And you must not forget to find out what preference of weapons Ator prefers for Zombie hunting. Swords are in today but nothing beats a good headshot with a .44 Wildey Automag.
What about a cricket bat?

Back