2 Years!

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
I've officially been on the regional forum for two years as of today. Of course I was not active right away and it likely will sound like nothing to some of you oldies, but nonetheless it seems like an important day for me.

I can think of very few other regions that would have placed so much trust in me within only a few months of joining and who would have given me such a fantastic opportunity.

I would like to thank in no particular order, Eluvatar, Blue Wolf II, DD, Flemingovia, GBM, Grosse, Abbey, PunkD, Romanoffia and SillyString for supporting me so much in those early days and months and for encouraging me when I doubted myself. :hug:

And cheers to everyone else who has helped make this community and game so great for me. I look forward to the next year and beyond.

:cheese: :muffin:

Roman took the words out of my mouth!

Glad to see how much you've grown over that time and looking forward to seeing your future self. :)

Your topic made me curious about when I first joined a TNP forum so I zipped over to the original one and discovered Jan. 6 marked my 10th anniversary here. I'm amazed by how fast the time has gone, how much has happened and how little has changed.

Anyways this is your topic and your celebration so congratulations, mcm. May you have continued success and, hopefully, fun in our little corner of the ocean.

I know this doesn't mean much as I am an ordinary citizen, but congratulations Delegate Mcmasterdonia.You have impacted this region and as you mark your two year anniversary, it proves your enduring commitment to this region. I hope you will serve as delegate making those though decsions and when doing it, you have the whole region at heart.
Thank you for serving this region and enjoy your two year anniversary
Leekem

punk d:
Roman took the words out of my mouth!

Glad to see how much you've grown over that time and looking forward to seeing your future self. :)

Thanks Punk Daddy :D

Blackshear:
Your topic made me curious about when I first joined a TNP forum so I zipped over to the original one and discovered Jan. 6 marked my 10th anniversary here. I'm amazed by how fast the time has gone, how much has happened and how little has changed.

Anyways this is your topic and your celebration so congratulations, mcm. May you have continued success and, hopefully, fun in our little corner of the ocean.

Aww BS, we could have had a party! I am glad that you're still here after all that time.

Leekem:
I know this doesn't mean much as I am an ordinary citizen, but congratulations Delegate Mcmasterdonia.You have impacted this region and as you mark your two year anniversary, it proves your enduring commitment to this region. I hope you will serve as delegate making those though decsions and when doing it, you have the whole region at heart.
Thank you for serving this region and enjoy your two year anniversary
Leekem
Thank you for the kind words Leekem!

Congrats, McM! :winner: :tb2:

Of course, I had to go check old blue, too. I've been around since April of 04. And Blackshear is sexier than Flem.

flemingovia:
10 years for me too. I am about a month older than Blackshear, and about 10 times sexier.
If we're talking accents, I'll concede. Otherwise I'll defer to GBM's world-renowned good taste. :P

mcmasterdonia:
So that must make you Grandpa? :P
Who's your grand-daddy. WHO'S YOUR GRANDADDY! :lol:

I'm nearly everyone's grandfather in NS in terms of age. I just revived one of my oldest nations for the hell of it. :P

Back