A Word to Authors

Abacathea

TNPer
mowa-seal.png

Greetings Author!

Welcome to the TNP Drafting/Proposals forum! We're delighted to have you here!

Just a couple of things to note whether you're a TNP citizen, or an author from outside the region looking to gauge support on a soon to be submitted proposal!

• The Ministry at this time has access to a variety of authors through both it's cabinet, the TNP as a larger entity and affiliates of the ministry, so drafting help will always be available to those who seek it.
  • The Ministry, will, on a proposal being submitted and reaching quorum supply a suggested vote to the region. It's important to note that you are the author, and my role here is to critique, the end result is, as the author you will be defensive of your end product no matter what, and that is by no means not understandable but the end result may not always be the review supporting your proposal, this will never be anything personal, but it is central to the process.
  • Remember, you're not just lobbying me here. I as a cabinet minister will always only make a suggested vote. The region can, and has albeit not often, gone against it before. So there's little I can do in that regard, but, whether or not a member involves themselves in a thread does not mean they're not watching, and the conduct of an author can be enough to sway a vote, so please do keep that in mind!
  • Lastly, have fun, that's what this whole process is about. And never be afraid to drop me a PM to my inbox if you really want my attention on a matter. It's essentially what I'm here for.

Now, to the rules;
  • This is supposed to be a learning/development area and as said previously, fun. While IC bitchiness and so forth can be tolerated, anything that is deemed to be flaming or blatantly offensive will be removed. Anything that goes beyond that may see you asked to leave the forum.
  • Trolling, Flaming or the usual, as above.
  • Lastly, there comes a point where debates dissolve into nothing more than back and forth tit for tatting. The Ministry reserves the right should a debate dissolve this low to consider the matter closed and will expect the participants to respect this ruling.

Lastly, as has been said repeatedly before now, have fun, enjoy and write some fantastic works!

[me]
Minister for WA Affairs,
The North Pacific

Edit - For those who desire realtime interface, I can be found solely for proposal discussion on #abacathea

Back