Some appointments

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Following Sanctaria's resignation I have decided to appoint Democratic Donkeys to the position of Minister for Foreign Affairs. DD has agreed to serve in the role until after the election. During that time we will be working on a Christmas Foreign Update and the usual work involved in the Department.

Lennart has also expressed to me that he would like to step down due to real life commitments and a lack of time for NS at the moment. If he wishes to comment further on this, then I am sure he will do so. I would like to thank him for his hardwork while serving in the position and it has been a pleasure to work with him. After consultation with Lennart, I have decided to appoint Lord Ravenclaw to the position of Minister for Culture and Entertainment.

Congratulations to Democratic Donkeys and Lord Ravenclaw. Please take the oath in order to be masked accordingly :)

Thank you :)

I plan to focus on our World Fair booth, and see if we can highlight the uniqueness that is, TNP Democracy. For that purpose, I shall also be employing an army of kittens to lure them to our booth so that we can convince them to sign a particular form submitting their will and whims to the virtues of the Assembly.

Congrats to both DD and Raven. We have some talent here, don't we?

On my behalf, I have to say I have enjoyed working with every single of you and The Region but I have limited time and 99% of that time's on my old symbian, that meaning a ministry that's supposed to be fun ends up... not being it (various difficulties that would be boring to list, if anyone wants explanations, just PM). I will always help, so PM whenever you feel like.

But more straightforward things like in-game NS and SC issues will just run smooth as they are now.

Thank you, and thank to the newly appointed Exective Offices.

This Region is awesome

Thank you everyone. I will keep the seat warm for my replacement come January. :lol:

Edit: Thank you for your service, Lennart. You brought an energy I haven't seen to the office in some time. Best of luck with what is happening with you, and I hope it gets sorted to your satisfaction. :)

Back